Amazing teacher

I sat down on the bed and he sat next to me. He opened the book. I could feel his hot breath in my neck...i must say..it's really turning me on in some kind of way..i have never felt like this! "So uhh, do you have questions..about this chapter.." i asked kind of nervous. "Uh, i don't know yet..maybe we should try to know each other better before we start?" he suggested. "Yes, that's a good idea." i thought about a question i could ask him.. i got it! "So, what's your favourite band?" i saw he was thinking.. "Uh i guess it's greenday" "Oh my god.." i responded, without even thinking. "What? Do you hate the band??" "No..no defenitely not.. it's my favourite too!" "oh that's amazing!" He looked straight into my eyes now...and he bit his underlip... "German..why are you looking at me like that?" "Because you're..beautiful..and smart..and so much more.." oh my god.. am i dreaming??? Did he really say that?! He placed his hand on my cheek and started to lean in. His lips were inches away from mine..i could feel his hot breath on my lips....but i stopped him. "German i can't.." "But Angie... i thought you.." "No, no..German..i really want to, but.." i looked down. "I don't know how.." He lifted my head up. "Don't be scared..i will teach you." He made me smile... I closed my eyes and he started to lean in again.. his lips finally reached mine..he opened his mouth a little and i followed him..then i felt his tongue against my lips, first it scared me a little, but then i opened my mouth some more and let my tongue in his mouth so they could carress each other. It felt amazing and so perfect..we broke the kiss and stared at each other.. "You're an amazing teacher.." i said. "Something more we have in common.." he said. I laughed and stared in his eyes for a few minutes...