Chapter 1

Okay guys so basically this is my first story I’ve ever written so please be nice, and ignore any grammar or spelling mistakes

Vote/Comment/fan

Thanks xxxx

Chapter One

'Chantel i hope you have started packing!"

My dad yelled at me from downstairs. We were moving I hadn't even started packing yet. I refused. I didn't want to leave my friends, i was popular the head cheerleader and had the best boyfriend ever! And my dad had to ruin it by getting a promotion. He didn't even need it we were already rich, my mum was a fashion designer and my dad was top lawyer, i didn't even know lawyers could get promotions. I can’t believe this is happening. I looked around my room; I saw empty cardboard boxes which were staked in piles all over the place. My huge mirror was in its usual place, yes it really was huge, it took up most of the wall and i have a big room. I stopped and looked at myself. Wow. I was gorgeous i knew that and so did everyone else. I have shoulder length curly black hair, a perfect face and shocking bright green eyes. I shouldn't even explain my body it’s just amazing huge boobs, a slim figure and long legs. Here i am talking too myself well technically thinking to myself when i should be packing. I'm such a vain bitch. Anyway was no way i was going to start packing i refuse! I'm not leaving. End of story.

I heard someone walking up the stairs. Shit! The door opened and in walked my dad, looking very angry with his bright red face.

"CHANTEL WHY HAVENT YOU STARTED PACKING YET WE ARE LEAVING TOMORROW"

I thought to myself “Wow, shouting at me really isn't going to make me change my mind, stupid idiot” 

"I told you I'm not leaving, i can stay at Tiffany's house or someone Else's seeing as i am popular and the head cheerleader which is very important to me"

i stayed calm the whole time i saw speaking which surprised me a lot seeing as i have a very bad temper i think it surprised my dad as well

."Well no more Gucci or whatever you buy, because i will be taking your credit cards forever!"

Oh My God! He so did not threaten to take away my baby's. I sighed as he walked out of my door. I finally started packing. This is going to take a while, I thought as i walked into my huge walk in closet.

I hate airport security more than i hate my dad at his moment in time. It took me all day and all night long too pack, i don't see the point in packing just too unpack, he could of brought me everything else to make up for making me move from Beverly hills too some shitty small town called auburn hills. I don't even see the point of getting on a train it’s only like a couple days drive? The plane ride was horrible, the man i sat next to kept rubbing my leg, I slapped him in the face, called him a pervert and shouted for help. All they did was move me seats, next to a woman with 4 kids who kept screaming! The drive there was even worse i made sure i annoyed my parents thought. 

" Look there's a tree, and another tree, another tree. OMG look at that, another fucking tree!" 

"Chantel shut up and watch your language, do you really want to be grounded before we even get there" 

This was the first time my mother had spoken to me all day, we aren't that close

"Chan, you may think this is a bad place but your mother and i grew up here and so did your grandparents and their parents before them and so on so on. These forests hold mystery, love and secrets they aren’t just boring old trees"

My mum made a coughing noise as if to say shut up your saying way too much. Could this tiny place actually have secrets and love? I think not. But for the whole journey I couldn’t stop thinking about it.

We arrived finally! I was starving; i could eat all day and still have my beautiful figure. Our house was a good size probably not as big as our old one though. I sighed too myself. There was a boy standing outside the house next too ours. I got at the car and got a good look at him. He was wearing a tight t-shirt so you could see his body he had a 8 pack yes a Fucking 8 pack WOW. His hair was black like mine but short obviously. But it was his eyes that i noticed they were kind of an electric blue. He noticed me staring and stared straight into my eyes. I got tingles all over my body is this normal how I am getting the feeling that I love him; i just met the boy for Christ’s sake! He glared at me and walked inside. That was weird; i looked at my parents who were both looking at me in a very weird and intense way. What’s going on? 

I walked into the house feeling so confused, why did i get tingles when he look at me and why did my parents both have that look on their faces and mainly i wondered what my dad meant when he said the forest held secrets.

"Mum, Dad what ones my room?"

Hmm wonder if they've noticed how confused i looked. They probably think it’s because of moving and everything.

"The last flight of stairs has an en suite bathroom of course"

My dad was trying to get on my good side. Making me move. The traitor, and i was always a daddy's girl. The prick even threatened to take my credit cards, no wonder his being so nice to me.

I made it sound like i was going up the stairs but stayed down just too listen to their conversation.

"Michael we need to tell her, imagine what would happen if we don't"

What was she talking about.

"But we can’t she’s not 16 yet and say if she doesn't change, that would be upsetting for her"

Huh?

"Yes i know but she’s going to be going to a school full of them and not knowing anything would be terrible i mean imagine if one of the kids notice what she is and they ask her, and that boy today the way she got electric shocks just by looking at him!" 

So they were talking about me hmmm.

"Listen there’s nothing we can do without getting permission anyway, we have to wait, i will ask them but it may take a few weeks or maybe even longer" 

I can imagine my dad’s face right now.

"Well It’s the best we can do"

My Mum walked into another room, i ran upstairs i didn't want them to know i was eavesdropping. But what’s going on, what they needed to tell me. This was so frustrating.

*Mystery Boys P.O.V*

I found her, i finally found my mate and she lives right next to me. That's great, but her parents were looking at me in such a deadly way so i didn't get the chance to talk to her. FUCK SAKE MAN she was so beautiful, i just wanted to claim her right there. I knew i couldn't i wanted too. Why did i glare, she thought it was at her i saw the look of hurt flash across her face. But she glared right back; I'm guessing she has a temper. She would make a great Alpha female. And she’s a wolf like me so that’s perfect. I picked up the phone and dialled my Best friend’s number he answered straight away. I heard moaning in the back ground, shit; guess i called at a wrong time. O’well.

"Errrrm Jayden this isn't the best time!"

He sounded pissed, o’well he shouldn't be a man hoe then

"Jordan i found her, i found my mate!"

I whispered hoping my parents wouldn't hear the moans stopped.

"I'm coming yours now!"

I could imagine the look on the poor girl’s face that he was ermmm doing 'it' with, which girl is it now ‘eh? I laughed too myself

Okayyyyy this was my first chapter ever written i hope you guys liked it cause i didn’t know what to write seeing as it was my first time writing. so please give feedback thanks. The next chapter will be up very soon xx

EDITED BY JOE :D