Preface

As I said in the brief story description this story is based off the anime hetalia but is placed in an AU. This will be an original idea by me and my girlfriend @vampyhoe who will be co writing this story with me. So please if I see this idea anywhere else me or her will not hesitate to report you!
************************************************************************

This AU is centered around the idea that everyone is born with a tattoo, and that tattoo has a pair. The tattoos aren't identical, they may start that way, but when a person meets their other half, their tattoos change in someway. It can either change completely, or just have one part shift to a different place or position. That person will be the only person that they will truly love in their whole life.

(A/N): All of the tattoos will be explained in chapter one of each book.

In this hetalia AU, the characters are not countries. They are born and they grow, and they can die. For the purposes of a good story and good ships, all of the men will be born around the same time.

**************************************************************************

As stated in the title, this book will be aboot two ships. The first and main ship is Germancest, which is of course the two lovely brothers Germany (Ludwig) and Prussia (Gilbert). PruCan is the other ship in this book, to start this series off with a bang this book will have a lot of drama. So be prepared for some tears, and probably anger. Just don't throw your reading device at the wall. So if you please, swipe, slide, or scroll on forward and enjoy book one of Written in Ink.