"Chapter 13"

>>> See the wonderful banner on the side and meet Levynne! :)

If you want to have a wonderful banner just like that, you can approach her @BlueJazz_68 on their thread, Butterfly Dreams Designs! :D

Once again, thank you for the effort you've spent just to make me a really nice character banner. :))

CLAYFORD's POV

"Don't you like your food?" I asked her with pure concern and sincerity as I narrowed my eyes a little. What if she'll skip her meal because she doesn't like it? I need to do something! That's the only way to end this disturbing and uneasy feeling.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw how deep she stared at me while her eyes were perfectly locked on me. Suddenly, I realized that my heart felt like its being tickled. It made me want to smile from ear to ear, but I know I musn't. So I controlled it. I don't want to look like a crazy guy.

Hmmm. I think . . . a minute had already passed. Why didn't she give me an answer yet? It makes me worry more. I let out an unobvious sigh. I'll definitely figure this out! I decided after a little while. I locked my eyes on hers, searching for the answers I need. Unfortunately, my emotions carried me away and I just . . . lose my control.

Levynne is a hundred percent better than Mona lisa - one of the best known and the most visited work of Leonardo da Vinci. I concluded unconsciously. She has the most angelic and perfect chocolate brown eyes. Her lips looked so soft, unique, attractive, addictive and . . . Ugh! What am I thinking? I muttered as I realized that my face is approximately six inches away from hers now while my left hand is only a few centimeters away.

I swallowed loudly as I tried to control my facial expression. I need to keep it blank and expressionless. I might scare her away if she saw through my face that I want to touch her lips and trace it with the tip of my finger. Tsk! She might get suspicious. I need to come up with a good excuse immediately. "There's a rice on your cheek." Wow! . . . What a great excuse! She hadn't even touched her food. I sighed. I need to keep my composure. I reminded myself quickly.

When I am calmed enough, I decided to continue the show before she starts to notice it. Slowly, I continued reaching her face and pretended to remove the rice on her cheek gently. When I succeeded, I stood up and decided to go somewhere and make myself calm. "I . . . I'll just go to the comfort room."

With a fake calm aura, I reached the comfort room which is found at the other right corner of this fast food restaurant. Immediately, I went inside of it, locked the door and leaned against it . I looked around for a few seconds and then let out an exasperated sigh. Just like what I expected, public toilets are really small and a little smelly. I shook my head. I didn't go here just to carry out some unnecessary observations.

After a moment of thinking whether to say the truth or not, I heard a woman shouting while the door started to look unstable. Tsk! Is she the one kicking it? I thought angrily.

"Please calm down ma'am." I heard from a different voice. Probably, she's one of the crew members.

"Calm down?" she shrieked. "I'm about to pee on my pants! That toilet's door was locked for thirty minutes already!" I heard the woman shouted with a very furious and angry voice.