➟ Story reviews\votes\comments\covers

Assalamu Alakum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatu. 

Three years ago, one of my friends suggested me to Wattpad. At first, I was sceptical about writing my work online and wasn't really - or at all - confident in my writing. I felt that Wattpad was only for the 'talented' or 'popular'. 

My friend continued to recommended Wattpad to me, until I eventually in 2012, created an account for myself and started writing. My first account was deleted, as I decided to start one on an Islamic base.

I know personally, that it is really challenging to compete and try to aspire and prosper on this website. Because for one, the are so many people like you, just trying to be noticed or even get a morsel of recognition to their account. 

I understand this, and it took my two years to establish my account and have people actually in reality complement and discuss my stories. I really appreciate it, and I want you all to feel the same way. 

So..

If you have any stories, drafts, or even just ideas, LET ME HELP!!

I will review, comment, help with ideas, characters, vote or recommend your stories to other wattpaders out there!

So comment your story name and description down below, and let me help you become popular on wattpad!!

Any cover requests?

Ask below as well!

JazakAllah Khair.