All Access Pass (5)

Blueberries are quite interesting. They grow in rather odd climates, in mountains and valleys, and don't have very many relatives. However, in Franche-Comte, located in northern France, a fruit grows in the valleys that is almost the exact duplicate of a blueberry, but is actually named a brimbelle. Brimbelle tarte is quite popular in this region, and is also exceedingly similar to blueberry pie. The funny thing about the two being so similar, is that some tea makers who get imports from France don't realize that the two are actually different, but they still label their tea 'Blueberry' rather than 'Brimbelle'.

That isn't the case with the tea I was served at the Ootori facility, though. So the tea I'm served at the host club is indeed blueberry chamomile tea.

"Are you enjoying the sights of the garden in full bloom?" My eyes wander back to the tall raven-haired host. I pull my legs out from under me and set them down onto the ground.

"May I ask, Kyoya, why exactly you choose to serve me this tea?" My pinky finger caresses the lovebirds etched into the side of the cup.

"There was some research done a while back.." I feel my pupils dilate, and my heartbeat accelerate. "... it said that one of the more therapeutic things a person can do for themselves, is participate in something they find comfort in." He admires a branch of cherry blossoms, and I admire the contrast of his onyx eyes in comparison to the bright pink flowers. "Since the records show you ordered the same tea every day for the past year, I figured you take a bit of comfort in it. Was I wrong?" He smiles whilst his head tilts to the side. I let my eyes fall to the glass teacup within my hands.

"Not at all, I do find quite a bit of comfort in it." I bring my eyes back up to his figure, taking in how well the black vest accentuates his slim figure. "That's also why I like speaking with you, you were the first person outside of my parents to truly offer me any comfort and compassion." He pushes the edge of his glasses up as his eyes close.

"I simply spoke science with you." I scoff and take another sip of my tea.

"That's what was comforting." He opens one eye, his emotions still unreadable to me.

"If you'll excuse me, I have some titles to sell. I shall return shortly, and I promise we'll stay after a bit later together to make up for the lost time." I give him a nod before watching him approach a few girls sitting at a table with the twins. I rub my thumb over my teacup, nearly subconsciously, and lose myself in thoughts for a bit before losing my entire train of thought to a rather dazzling smile.

"Excuse me, Princess?" I turn my head to see that the headmaster's son, Tamaki Souh, has taken the chair across from me in place of Kyoya. I offer him a small smile. His violet eyes scan my facial features, before he leans forward in the slightest. "Has anyone ever expressed how your beauty is much more brilliant and vibrant than any of the flowers surrounding us?"

"How forward of you." I chuckle and remove my hands from my teacup."Tamaki Souh." The corners of his mouth raise.

"Hello, Rin Seikan. It's been a while." He pushes his back against the chair and gives me a rather cat-like grin. "I'd say about a year. Do you remember the last thing you said to me before you left?" I sigh and cross my arms, watching the blonde's eyebrows wiggle.

"I believe it was something to the extent of  'I don't have any time to waste on your silly club, Souh.'" The host rises from his chair and lets out a dramatic laugh. I roll my eyes and he holds a rose out to me with a wink.

"I knew you'd give in eventually. No one can resist my charm." I stare blankly as Haruhi approaches in his pink kimono.

"Actually, she came for the honor students, and intelligent conversations, so I really doubt she has much interest in talking to you." I hold back a laugh as Souh lets out a heartbroken squeak.