Chapter Nine

• Dedicated to mamalarry

Over all it took three seconds.

One to register what the hell just happened in Louis brain.

Two to pull his fist back and let it snap forward, onto that blokes face.

"What did you say?" he growled and suddenly the music stopped, kids were gathering around them yelling "fight, fight, fight!"

"Nothing man!" he said grabbing his nose. "It was just a joke!"

"A joke? A joke?" Louis laughed bitterly. "Please, mate, I could eat alphabet soup and shit out a better joke than that." Luis lunched at the poor guy completely ignoring the soft probing hands in the back of his shirt, trying to get him calm.

"L-Louis!" Harry shrieked when they started rolling around on the floor. He went to get in between them when somebody caught him from toppling over into the fighting boys.

"Harry!" the voice hissed and when the girl turned him over he could see that it was Anna. She was lovely, as always, with a short crimson dress and a long necklace. "What are you trying to do? Get yourself killed?" she went on.

"B-but Louis!" Harry crowed. "My Louis!"

In any other different circumstance she would have smirked but currently, her best friends love interest was beating the shit out of some poor lad like he was some sort of punching bag.

Harry, easily, slipped form her grip and Anna gasped leaning forth to try and catch him but somebody held her back this time. Anna turned around to see Tony in her light blue dress, matching the color of her splendid eyes. She was petite, with pretty long black hair and brown highlights. When she walked, she didn't look back as if she knew everybody else was following her lead -- and when she talked the whole world stopped to listen.

"What are you doing?" she growled venomously.

"I'm trying to stop him from killing himself!" Anna replied back, lifting her drink with her left hand, up in the air.

She narrowed he emerald eyes and said, "You cant stop it him because its done - look --" she gestured toward the fighting scene.

Anna shook her head, black hair shimmying around her face. "Well, it was nice knowing Harry. He was a good friend -- I'll miss him" --

Tony gave her a blank stare. "Are you kidding me? Just turn around for heavens sake."

And when she did she was not expecting what she saw. Louis had his arms wrapped around Harry's waist as he held him close. Their lips molded perfectly together as they moved in synch, the younger boys arms wrapped tightly around the older mans neck.

"Well, they move fast." Anna said blankly.

Tony sighed. "Yeah, they do." And then she looked to Anna and opened up her arms making a kissy face. "Come on ... you know you want it!"

Anna made a face. "I think I'll pass."

Suddenly a hand came from out of nowhere and grabbed Tony from behind. It was Zayn. Zayn Malik. "Hey, beautiful." he whispered in her ear before dragging her away to the dance floor.

Anna stood there awkwardly. "Well, okay then. And Anna is left alone. As always." she huffed.

*********

(Harry)

I lunged myself in between Louis and the other guy; he just had a nasty soul, he did.

I felt something go through my eye as I winced in pain. When I could finally open my eyes and register who was who I grabbed Louis slim body by the collar and dragged him away. He didn't look like his Louis - the over confident cocky boy that's grown on him, sadly. He was the angry, bastard Louis nobody wanted to come across.

Louis was so angry that he was shaking, visibly shaking. Harry held him close -- and from his subconscious he could tell Anna and Tony were fighting. Of course.

He knew he wouldn't have time for words -- oh, no. So, he did the only thing he could and grabbed Louis by the face and kissed him. He felt Louis instantly relax under his touch and come completely undone.

His lips were plum and soft under Louis' and he loved the feeling of over powering the young boy. He loved grabbing him by the waist and pulling him close. And he swore, he fucking swore, he could see fireworks. But fuck the butterflies -- there were literal birds flying lose in his stomach.

Their lips moved in synch with a passion only the both of them could describe -- Harry's back arched at the touch of Louis, as if on command, as if somebody was pulling him upward by the heart. He moaned.

Louis smiled around the kiss.

People around them gasped as they saw the incredible Louis Tomlinson being tamed for once by Harry Styles, the nerd. The art freak.

When they pulled apart everything had calmed down. And they could hear Anna from the corner. "Well, okay then. And Anna is left alone. As always."

They pulled apart laughing.

A/N And three comments and three votes for the next one!! x