Chapter 4

Thinking back on last night why did the nigga ask for my number if he all ready had it but I thought about how he got it ..... Drea . I wake up to a big bang I heard coming kitchen I walk it there to see my mother burning something and trying to throw it out the window.

" wow mom you could have just put it in the trash you know" I say with giggle .

"why so my baby girl to see her mamma cant cook a meal without burning something " she says with a soft voice.

" dad was the cook ma you not so much" I say trying to lighten the mood but I think I made it was worst my father died last year and she become a different person she was sad all the time , and was always crying when she saw me cause she said I looked just like him my father. He was her first love and he was her everything she got pregnant at 15 so my dad start to work the streets .

Eventually he become the biggest drug lord of New York but last year some young boy shot him up I was so sad too but I never really got the chance to be sad ,I had to look out for my mom we had to moved to Cali cause my mother said she needed to be around family .

But there was I point when I need her to be there for me too but I'm tried of trying shortly after I cooked breakfast my mother left.

my phone went off I picked it up "hello" "hey baby why don't you text me back" I know it was Devon but I want to fuck with him so I said " dame Drew after that wild ass phone sex we were having I fall my ass asleep you really put it down" I tried so hard not to bust out laughing into the phone but I couldn't help it " the fuck niece that shit not funny damn you got me ready to whip a nigga ass over you" he said angry in he voice I just had to blushed.

" Devon why you like me you barely know me ? " I asked the phone was quite for I while then he said " you different than most girl I mean for one you're beautiful and you have body for days and days but really I see something in you that is worth it and I want you in my corner cause I know you would make me a winner" wow I thought " that's sweet Devon but words are just words if you want me earn me seeing is believing " I say hung up.

Today is Monday last night I had told Drea what Devon said she said I should go out with him but am not that easy.

I put on some black and white striped legging and a peace sign shirt with black combat boots and a red beanie I was ready ( pic on the side) I caught the bus to school I was listening to faded by tyga when some girl sat next to me and tapped on my shoulder " hello am Chanel am going to make sweet and short for you I am Devon's ex-girlfriend and we going to get back soon so back the fuck off or else ok " she said this bitch really pushing it " ok first I didn't even like him like that so don't come at me with that bullshit ok and if you every step to me like that again I promise I fuck you ass up ok" I say in the calmest tone not try to get mad. I cant want to tell Drea about this shit .