Chapter Two | Mitch's POV

Great... Just great Mitch, now you got blisters on your hand from sweeping and mopping the house. "Ugh! I'm know where near done with cleaning the house, matter of fact half the list of chores!" Huh... Why is my life such a sack of shit. What did I do to deserve this?

-=FLASHBACK=-
-=Four Years Ago=-

I was walking thru the hallways of my school when a sudden thought popped into my head 'I should tell Jerome tha-' 'Mitch are you insane! You can't tell him, he'll reject you.' 'No, I have to tell him' I was soon cut short of my thoughts when Jerome called my attention from across the hall. I chuckled as I saw him struggle to get thru the crowd of kids, but before I could react Jerome tripped and fell, knocking me over and landing on top of me in the process. We both quickly got up, a blush starting to form on our faces. "Oh My God Are You Okay Mitch!" "Yeah, I'm fine" I said looking away in hope he won't see my now pink face. I started to quickly walk away when Jerome called me again "Hey Mitch, why are you in such a rush, is everything alright?" Jerome said concern and worry laced into his voice. "Oh no everything is okay!" I said quickly "Mitch, I know your lying your making your 'Please hurry up so I can go face' again" I sighed "Look can we talk about this later because right now I gotta go" I said, looking around. "Ugh fine, but we are going to talk about this later... Okay?" "Okay" I said, once again walking away quickly. But before I could even make it to class "He" showed up, slamming me into the cold metal lockers, causing me to gasp. The hallways have been empty for at least 3 minutes now, and I could tell he knew that to. I soon realized that he is taking this opportunity to do what ever he wants to me, without anyone knowing. "P-Please Nicholas, d- d-don't hur-" but before I could finish he threw his fist at my eye, causing me to scream in agony. "That's What You Get Faggot!" He spat, leaving me to cry my eyes out.

-=TIMESKIP=-

As I walked home from school I thought of how my dad would react to my now bruised eye. 'Would he help and tend to my eye, or would he ignore and tell me to tuff up and be a man?'. As I arrived home I saw my dads car parked in the driveway. " Here goes nothing" I sighed. Ever since the incedint with mom, my dad has become more violent towards me. So far it's only been loud yelling. As I walked into my house I saw my dad sitting on the sofa with beer bottles scattered around him, one being in his hand. I tried to sneak upstairs unnoticed, but unfortunately that never happens. "Mitch, I know your home come here" he slurred. "Y-Yes dad" I said nervously walking towards the couch. "Why do you have a black eye hmm? Did Nicholas do it to you." "Yes d-dad" "I should've known you would grow up to be a wimp. Your mother always babied you when yo-." He stopped suddenly, turning his attention towards me. "Your the reason why she's dead aren't you?" "What? No!" "Yes. You. Are." He said as he stoop up from his place on the couch slowly. In that moment I realized that today's consequences were going to be more than just mere yelling, they were going to be violent... Very violent. "No Dad It Wasn't me I Promise!" I yelled as i ran upstairs. "Come Here You Little Shit!" He yelled. As soon as I got into my room I locked the door as fast as I possibly could, ignoring the violent banging on my door. In that moment he busted thru the door.

-=John's POV=-

I chased after Mitch as he ran up and into his room, locking it in the process. I began to furiously bang on the door, causing it to bust open. I ran in and scanned the room for that thing I call a son, my eyes stopping on him. He quickly rolled into a ball, covering his ears. As I began to yell, a sudden urge came over me, telling me that I should do More then just mere yelling. I walked over to him, still shaking, and covering his ears, I picked him up and placed him on the bed. He looked up at me like he was dreaming, causing a slight smirk to appear on my face. "D-d-dad this is n-not you, your d-drunk." I simply laughed at his innocence, him not knowing what I'm about to do. Let's just say I think Mitch will not be be able to walk without a limp or grunt of pain for quit awhile.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hello guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I just can't seem to think of ideas very easily, thus causing me to not update quick enough. So without further ado I will see you all later. BYE BYE! (≧∇≦)

P.s. you guys can thank ambernight65 for reminding me to update.