Because I Love You, Baka

Hey there, thank you for taking an interest in this story :) Before you go on, just a heads up. This is a BxB, Yaoi/ Shounen Ai oneshot story, that means love between two guys. Without further ado, I hope you enjoy~(Baka means: Idiot/Stupid/Fool)

[Because I Love You, Baka]

~Onodera's P.O.V~

It was just as hectic as always at Marukawa Publishing- even though it was the start of the new cycle, everyone was still busy and diligently doing their own current tasks that they were given, but at a much more relaxed pace. Murmurs and chatters could be heard all around. The phones kept on ringing and the sound of papers rustling filled the entire Emerald Department. Well, there was never a quiet day at Marukawa.

I, Onodera Ritsu, was currently applying the changes to the storyboards that Takano-san has pointed out. He's not in the office now as he left for a meeting about half an hour ago.

The thought that I won't have to see him till some time later actually relieved me as it'd be easier for me to quickly finish up my work without any distractions

Takano-san...

It's been quite some time since I worked here and Takano-san has not yet stopped with his advances. He needs to be professional and separate personal matters from work. Can't he understand that simple logic? And thanks to him, I'm having a hard time managing my own working and personal life; mostly because of the fact that he's my boss, neighbour and that we also used to go out...

Why is it whenever it comes to him, my feelings becomes all muddled up..?

Is it really because I lo

What the hell am I doing!?!?

"Oi, oi, oi! Get a hold of yourself, Ritsu." I muttered to myself as I skimmed through the storyboards once again. I could feel myself becoming warmer every second.

It's not helping that my head is hurting so much. Maybe I should have taken some pain relieving medicine before I went to work today...

"Anybody wants something to drink? I'm heading out to the vending machine now." Hatori-san asked.

"Black coffee for me~"

"Me too, Hatori."

"Black coffee for Kisa-san and Mino-san. What about you Onodera?

I jerked my head up, startled."Umm, eh. No, thank you." Hatori-san briefly nodded at me before walking out.

I let out a breath, trying to regain my concentration but not before sneezing out loud yet again.

ACHOO!! 

"Eh, Ricchan, are you sure you're okay?" Kisa-san asked with concern laced in his tone.