Prologue

[A: Guys I want you to know na may chance po na irerevise ko ang story nato kasi seryoso najejehan po talaga ako sa sinulat ko huhu. But if you want, you can also read my other story entitled 'She's A Heartless Mafia Boss'. Promise worth it po talagang basahin yun hihi para sa akin lang naman. Osge be aware of grammatical errors and typos if you will still read this story. Kaya wag kang magreklamo kung may mga errors kang mababasa basta I already warned you.
---RedbloodSPY

**************************

The Vampire Princess

written by: RedbloodSPY

RedbloodSPY's note : The following is a work of ficti0n. Any resemblance to persons, story, living or dead is coincidental only.

Haii mga readers (kaway.Kaway). First time ko pong gumawa ng story, sana magustuhan niyo.

By the way this story is inspired by Barbie and the magic pegasus and Sleeping beauty but the PLOT and the rest of the story came from my wild imagination, so don't accuse me of copying, if you haven't read this till the end.

Synopsis:

There are two kinds of vampire clans, the good and bad. They're not in good terms they're always fighting for the throne. What if one day there are two royal vampires came from different clans. What if they fall inlove? They will fight for their forbidden love? or they will just accept the fact that they are n0t meant for each other.