High School :'(

Sorry for the late update been really busy with School and medical issues. So with further do PLEASE enjoy my NEWEST poem called “High School”

I dedicate this poem to @IluvOneDirection4evr for being supportive.     -TDB❥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"High School"

High School is the place for friendships and education. when it’s the first year of high school you can’t believe it. New friendships, classes, and most of all new crushes. However, it also means new enemies and drama. Something you don’t want. You start to push that thought to the back of your mind, you don’t care you’re going to be drama free this school year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright lunch time has arrived. You look around to find a place to sit but all you see is a bunch of cliques. You’re not ready for that entourage and drama so you find yourself an empty table and sit there. Couple minutes later a girl about the same height as you comes up to you and tells you she wants to be your new bestfriend. Shocked by her bluntness, you comply, your first best friend in high school you’re so excited. After talking for a little while, you guys exchange phone numbers and start becoming the best of friends. As you’re walking home you start to think “High School is going to be a wonderful experience”. You’re so excited you can’t wait for the next school day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months pass by, you and your best friend become closer than ever. Getting to know everything about you and getting to know everything about her as well. However, rumours start popping around about you being a slut or a whore. You’re thinking it’s probably the captain of the dance team, she always hated you since she found out you started dating her ex-boyfriend. Still, you ignored the rumours as always. You’re still thinking high school is an adventurous place. You have a best friend, a boyfriend, and an enemy. Your high school experience is going the same way it does in the movies and tv shows. Nonetheless, a few days later a new rumour is out and it’s about you and your family. Your upset and furious. Who would want to spread rumours about your family? You ask your best friend do she knows who spread the rumour. She says the captain of the dance team. But you wonder how can the captain know about your family when you only told your best friend and not nobody else even your boyfriend. You shake your head and erase that thought out of your head. It couldn’t be your friend. Yes, she was mad at you that you made the dance team and she didn’t but she wouldn’t stoop that low. So the next day you approach Ms. dance team captain and ask her why has she been spreading rumours about you. She said she didn’t spread the rumours, she would never spread rumours about a fellow dance mate. Then, she grabs your hand and tells you where she seen your secrets from and takes you to the bathroom. In the bathroom, there is a stall where she directs you to. Behind the stall’s door that is where your secrets have been written. ON THE STALL DOOR! You are even more furious until you look closely. You start to recognize the handwriting and it’s one that you seen before. You gasp can’t believe it. The movies that you watched about high school never warned you about this. You leave the bathroom stall and walk to the auditorium for privacy. The you start to realize. Your search for the enemy comes to an end; Once you find out your enemy was a friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank all the people that read my poems and supported me. Thank You! ;D

Comment,Vote,and Fan

Love ya,

TDB❥