We Meet, Again!?

I get up and i realize i don't have shoes. I probably ripped them off when i shifted. I walk to the side of the road and start walking down it.
***********30 minutes later*********

I finally see a gas station. Yess!! I wasn't tired at all, but i wanted to find directions to my house cause i think that phsyco, crazy, weird ,dead kidnapper drove me far away. I need money to get in a train or to call Trisha to come and pick me up. She and my dad are probably looking everywhere for me. My mom died 2 years ago by rouges and my dad is VERY protective so he probably has the whole clan looking for me.

I open the door to am pm and i walk inside. The man at the counter says,"welcome!" I asked,"do you have any directions to palm ave on 6th street? "Uh where is that?" The old man said. " Do you have a phone i could use for GPS?" He said " this phone" and he held out a flip phone to me. Oh well i can always call Trisha. "Yes thank you sir" i said nicely. I left to the outside of the building making sure no one would hear my werewolf conversation.
****ring****ring*****

Trisha- hello
Me- Trisha it is me,Alicia! I don't know where i am!! The pervert man i told you about kidnapped me and took me somewhere andthenifoundmymatehesavedmeandrejectedmeandithinkhewasaalphaandimlost!
Trisha- whoa slow down tell me slowlyyy what happened!

I explained everything to her even the details about my jerk of a not so loyal mates good features on the outside and horrible heart on the inside. She just simply said -"wow"
Me- so when are you coming to pick me up?I am using this man's phone and i have to give it back to him.
Trisha- well i don't know where you are but i think your dad found your sent on the 0-50 with the clan members.
Me- stay on the line i will try to mind link him if he is close enough.

MIND LINK
"Hello? Dad?"
"Sweetie! I thought you where dead where are you?!"I could hear the worry in his voice.
I am at a am pm on silverside road!
Ok be there in 10 minutes!
----------------------------------------------

Me- hey Trisha my dad is on his way he will be here in 10 minutes... See you at home!!
Trisha- ok!

I turned around to walk back in, when i bumped into someone. HIM!! My mate stood in front of me with a disgusted look. He was probably listening to my conversation...... He growled and said "why are you telling people about our meeting in the forest?" I gave him a disgusted look and walked past him.
He grabbed my arm and I immediately felt sparks and tingles when he touched me. " I am the Alpha, JAKE OF THE ECLIPSE PACK! You shall respect me!"
I yelled back with authority in my voice because i was an Alphas daughter," No i shall not YOU SHALL RESPECT ME!" I yelled in his face. Then i felt my face burn by his hand. He slapped me!! Then i heard my dad come in his car and he said"GET OFF MY DAUGHTER!"

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys! Did you like it? Please vote/comment/share!!