Chapter 02

Viviane Fontilla’s

Point of View

I swear If I could just turn back time I would’ve done something to prevent this from happening, even if I don’t have a single clue right now of who’s the suspect. I would give up everything just to solve this.

for my best friend.

As I was heading to my assigned class, I couldn’t help but eavesdrop by the locker room of some senior girls. I thought I heard them mentioning Alethea’s name.

“Yeah, check it on my timeline I shared it. It’s all over facebook you know.”

is the only sentence I’ve grasp. So to my curiosity I went online and checked that girls’ timeline. And to my surprise a picture of Alethea was uploaded by a page named “Loud Speaker” that page’s past posts was all about injustices in our school, It’s been popular for the past two years because students can submit their concerns about a certain problem in our school. And its widely acknowledge by the social networking society.

So I was shocked when they posted an almost naked picture of Alethea with boys at the background it was obviously edited! The body was like Nikki Minaj’s!

Are you kidding me?

I was startled when I saw Alethea wandering on the hallway so I called her. I wonder if she even knew about it I mean that girl doesn’t even go online.

 I decided that I should just act normally; a part of me was worried if she knew about it yet a part of me wants to tell her everything. I was thinking deeply while talking to her, a great actress? Darn right I am! You see my mom was a popular actress before.

Then she went to the bathroom, it was a perfect timing for me to think through. I know this is selfish but the part of me who wanted to act by myself was dominating my consciousness. Yet then I thought again, I would be unfair if I let her look stupid in front of these disgusting people. So I followed her.

And we ended up here in the school clinic. I wonder “why am I so impulsive?”

xx Nacho Queen