Accidental - Larry Stylinson AU One Shot

[A/N]: Heeeyyy guysss xD This one shot was a request! From IndeedSipsTea :DDD I love her! And sorry, my dear friend, that it's taken me so long to write this. Sorry if it sucks! Oh! And there shall be texting in this one shot. Lots of texting. So Harry will be italics and Louis shall be BOOOOOLD. Just like this authors note :D ALSO. Football = Soccer... duuuhhh... I'm American, too, though. But my triplet/father might scold me if he happens to read this and sees I called football soccer.... :D HIIII SEAN.

In this life, crazy things can happen. Coicindental things. A person can randomly decide to visit the super market and bump into an old friend. Maybe you stop to tie your shoe and find a small amount of money. Simple things. Some call them accidents, some call them miracles. But when school idol Louis Tomlinson found shy and bullied Harry Styles' number in a textbook, what it led to was far from ordinary.

It wasn't like Harry Styles minded having all of the student body hate him. But then again he did. Maybe just a little. Most people tried to be subtle about it, but Harry could hear the whisperes. Weird. Awkward. Gay. The last one didn't bother him much. It was true, after all. But the others stung a bit. Yet after awhile, after about the first three months of his new school, he got used to it. At least until some of his classmates began to get less subtle.

It all began when Harry accidentally tripped one of the most popular kids at school. Mickey Esterbrooks. Generally Harry tried to be the last one to leave the classroom, maybe so he could drop a quiet, "Have a nice day," to the teacher. But Mickey had apparently stayed after for something, and when Harry swung his long legs from his desk, Mickey was only starting to walk his way up the aisle of desks, and he stumbled over Harry's feet.

"What the hell, queer," Mickey snapped, glaring at Harry over his shoulder as he righted himself once again.

"I'm s-sorry," Harry stuttered, offering a hand to the boy.

Mickey smacked it away roughly, "Keep your freakishly long limbs away from me!"

Harry took the words sincerely, scrambling to grab his things to hurry from the room. Mickey, however, didn't take his own words very sincerely. Everyday after that during passing time, at lunch, after school, Mickey and his group of boys would cat-call cruelly at Harry, they'd tug at his curls, or they'd attempt to trip him. Harry had begged and pleaded with his mother, asking if they could return to their old town of Cheshire instead of new and scary Doncaster. He didn't have friends, but he at least had acquaintances. And he wasn't bullied. But his mum simply apologised and stroked Harry's hair. Mainly because Harry didn't quite tell her the truth. He'd only told her he missed their old home, not that he was getting emotionally and physically abused almost everyday.

"Cat got your tongue, fag-boy?" a random blonde friend of Mickey's asked one random day as he had Harry pinned against the lockers by his shoulders, the lock digging into his ribs from behind him.

Harry ignored the lad, looking away from his cold eyes. All of the lads always let go eventually if Harry didn't react.  Out of all of the boys, Mickey was the cruelest, always was harsh to him for the longest. He wasn't even attractive. He had a squashed face, a bit like a bulldog, and his mouse brown hair was always cut too short. People only liked him because he was good at football. And then there was one of the boys, who was Mickey's friend, but he wasn't a follower like the others. He did his own thing, and Harry knew of him well. The entire school did. Louis Tomlinson.

Even if Harry wasn't gay, he knew that he'd no doubt question his sexuality for the brown haired blue eyed boy. The way the boy always seemed to wear a smile, how he quiffed his feathery hair. Needless to say, Harry had a bit of a crush. But Louis was untouchable considering he was always surrounded by his friends that loathed Harry. Harry considered Louis out of his league, anyway. Because who could like a quiet weird kid like himself?