The Music And Me

The Music and Me 

Before we begin our story I would like to tell you a bit about the disability that is spoken about in this story. 

"Autism is a lifelong developmental disability that affects how a person communicates with, and relates to, other people. It also affects how they make sense of the world around them." 

autism.org.uk  

Introductions 

Hi my name is Peter. I am at the moment the age of 30, at the age of 3 both my parents past away in a car crash and because I have no other family I was put in to Richmore Disability Home because I have Autism a mental disability that stops me from understanding life the same way you may. 

Now as your reading this story please don't look at me as a disabled person (with may be hard because of the nature) and I know I am not normal but try to treat me as a person. 

Now the introductions are over with let's get on with the story at hand, my life and how I got to be the big musical star I am today. 

Chapter #1 

Let's start right from the beginning with the home and how I got here; I was born on Oct 7 1981, and at the age of 3 I was at home with the babysitter when my mum and dad when out to one of my dad's work functions, when on the way there they found a cat in the road, my dad swerved to avoid it and fell of the side of a mounting, they both died. 

After this I was taken to the babysitter's house where she looked after me for the night until the social workers could pick me up in the morning, for the next 2 months they tried to find some family that I could stay with but unfortunately for me they could not find any one. 

Now this is the point where I was put into my first care home Childmore disability home for infants, because a year ago they found I had Autism, they found out when I was playing with the plastic bricks and the colour coordination and shape was too good for my age and some would say for any age. 

Once all that was done and I was in the home I was moved from family to family and they always took me back, it was always for the same thing, it was because I was a difficult child who would not doing anything or talk to anyone. 

Chapter #2 

Now at this stage of my life I am 5 and I was moved to my next care home Starmore, where as you can guess I was still moved from family to family, until that is when they found the Carns. 

Who cared and loved me, they brought me all the things that fault I needed and they tried to help me with my Autism, because my orphan father mark worked for a charity that help children like me and others. 

My orphan mother Fran was a doctor so I did not see her much; they looked after me for two years until my orphan mother was stepped on her way home from work when she was being robbed for her handbag. 

Because of this my orphan father took his life because he could not live without her in his life, then as you may expect I was sent back to the care home and again I was carted from family to family. 

Chapter #3  

And this when on until I was 12 when I was they sent to my last care home Richmore where for the first 2 years I was still being moved from family to family until that is when they found me my adoptive parents Stephanie and Ryan Tubs. 

Stephanie was a house wife and Ryan was a photographer who owned his own very successful business, and because of this we all lived in a studio apartment.  

The very first time I was brought home by Stephanie and Ryan it was amazing because as I had mentioned perversely I do not communicate with people at all and I do not get on with people, but with these two I did.