Chapter ~ 20

Michael's Pov

I reached at the hem of her skirt and my hands came in contact with her waist and I gently squeezed her waist....  She moaned against my lip and pulled my body  closer to hers....  Our fingers were interlocked with each other.....  I love her smooth skin.... It's  is so soft like a baby's  bottom and she's so chubby and I love squeezing her...  We parted away and looked at each other catching our breath.... I kissed down her neck and sucked ..... She digged her finger on my curls and massaged my head gently..... She grabbed my face and French kissed me and it turned me on even more.....  But then of a sudden I got up and looked at her... She too got up and sat next to me....

" I'm so sorry Bethany...  I was-"

She cut me off by hugging me...  I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled into her hair...  We pulled away and I cupped her face and kissed her forehead....

" What is that you wanted to tell me Michael...? "

I really hated that question but at the same time I have to tell her about what I have decided..... 

" It's... "

" What is it Michael...?? "

" I've to leave in two days sweetie.....  There's some unfinished business in LA for me....  I'll finish it off and come back along with my mother.... "

The smile on her face slowly faded away and she looked at me....

"  Can you do one favour Michael.?"

She slowly grabbed my hand and looked deep into my eyes....

" Can you make love with me before you leave.... "

She said and lowered her head down ... My jaw dropped off at her sentence......  I don't know what to say and stared at her..

~ To Be Continued ~