Things happen

Mai p.o.v. As I was watching empire I got a text from August saying to meet him at the mall so I replied ok, I got up and got ready I had on some black pants with my white Nike airforce with white sweater I left my house and went to meet up with August at the mall hey Mai oh hi August so I invited you here cause I wanted to chill with my girl what do you mean by my girl I'm not even close with you like that yet ma don't put that in your head cause you will soon be mine your funny August I can't even be able to date you especially at school even you know what people would say I don't care what people would say I want you and you only uh whatever August but not your girl yet girl why you saying that with a smirk I decided to smirk at August when I said that then we went into a couple of stores and got some things and then we went into one store and we got matchin outfits it was so cute then he's just like lets go to school wearing this together so then he dropped me off at home and we said our good byes. Sumer p.o.v I texted Mai that I would be outside so we can go to school she finally came and then we finally reached at school girl I love your pants oh thanks me and August went shopping yesterday and got the same one ayyy my girl be dating a pop star Sumer chill I'm not dating no one not even close to putting myself there after me and Mai were done talking August came up to us wearing the same thing Mai got on aww aren't you two just so cute shut up Sumer I don't even know why this boy decided to wear it on the same day Mai p.o.v.
Ma i  to wear the thing as you because your Ganna be mine and plus I think it's cute well well well look who we have her miss think she so hot now and her ratchet low as friend who are you calling ratchet cause you know I will beat your a## and you know that Sumer it's not worth it what you mean not worth it I mean it's not worth fighting you because your so low girl your the one who's low next thing you know this girl Stacey try's to hit me but but I dogged it and started to defined my self I started to beat this girl then Sumer and Kayla started to jump in with me then August started to pull me off her and some of August friends from I don't know how they got here or when they reached and then they were pulling Sumer and Kayla off Stacey dang ma glad you stood up for your self but never knew you can fight well you got that right from now on ima beat any hoe a## b#### any time they piss me off or dare try to hit me thats for sure well girl good but try not to kill nobody shut up August i'll do what i wanna do well we see if it's gon be like that Mai ugh whatever sumer,kayla let's go right behind you girl bye jay i looked back and kayla was saying bye to one of August friends but that's none of my business .