The 'This Is Not An Upload That Makes Me A Happy Camper' Chapter.

Hey!

soo...i've been on a....break. i'll try to make this as good a chapter as possible :D

ADIOS! ((orrrr however the chiz you spell it...))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--

--

-

And that's when things really got interesting.

When we were done painting Eric, in the awkward, difficult to hold position I put him in, Ms. Harper had us put them on display in the front window of the old, dilapitated arts building for the world to see! And when I say the world, I mean the whole student body. All 782 of us! The pictures varied in size and genre, from postcard to lifesized, and from realism to abtract.

One of them looked like a zebra having a heart attack while eating a canary.... I think that was Kodens.

They were meant to be interpretive paintings, so everyone got a 99% (because there's always room for improvement, or so Ms. Harper says. I don't think I could get any better, honestly.) We all stood back to admire our work from a safe distance, but that moment of self pride or pity was short lived, as Ms. Hard-Arse came back and told us, very firmly, to go clean up our stations and release Eric from his awkard pose.

I laughed as I walked back into the classroom putting my arm around Koden's shoulders so I didn't collapse from laughing so hard, at the sight of Eric still in the position he'd been standing in for well over 45 minutes, sweat beads rolling down his next, and disappearing under his shirt collar. Even though this should totally gross me out, it just made me think dirty thoughts about what other positions I could put him in that would make him not only sweat but-BAD THOUGHTS!, my subconscious screamed.

'Melody, Melody, Melody, when are you going to realise he'll never see you as more than a friend?' Marcy chided in my mind, somehow she had found her way out of solitary cconfinement...

'Uh, I am part of your brain, so I think I know my way around?' She sneered at my ignorence.

Oh, shut UP already! I'm sick of you and you're bad attitude! I yelled at her mentally, schrunching my face up, probably gaining a weird look from Koden, who's shoulder I was still leaning on.

Eric caught my eye and smirked for a second, before glancing to where my arm was placed, though he quickly hid his frown with another, clearly forced, smile.

Weirdo.

Even though I didn't really mind the support that Koden's shoulders were providing, I shrugged off of him, with a laugh and ran up to Eric.

"So, she didn't say you could stop standing like that yet, huh?" I said, stalking around him like a lioness after her prey. I got caught up thinking what would happen to me if I were a lion, being a vegatarian and all...What would I eat, grass? That's gross. Beetles and bugs are still living, breathing things so those are out of the questiong.... Hm. That is a question I'll have to ponder more in my free time.

Anyway, back to my prey-I mean Eric.

"No, she said you had to, ugh, release me from it," he grunted, trying desperately to keep his balance while talking to me. Ha. Loser. But, he's my loser whether he knows-or likes-it or not! I smiled at him and continued to pace in circles.

"Well, in that case, no. I won't release you from your pose," winking, I stepped back and started walking towards the door, as this was the second to last subject of the day, being a two block class. We normally get let out really early so Ms. Harper can go roll around in the janitors closet with our advanced biology teacher.

Ew.

"Mellykins! Don't do this to me," he whined, pleading with his eyes for me not to leave him like this. I almost felt bad. Okay, more than almost felt bad, but he deserved this for pulling me away from Kennedy just when she was about to tell me something very! important about Eric. My Eric.

SHUT UP! I screamed at my brain.

Hmm, what sane person yells at their own brain? Not this sane person! Then again, who ever said I was sane? Nobody, thats who. Gawd, I'm having a discussion with myself over if I'm sane or not. CLEARLY, I'm not. Whatever.

"I'm sorry-oops! My momma told me not to tell lies. I'm almost sorry for leaving you here Eric, but when you wouldn't let me stay and hear what Kennedy had to say, you kinda deserve this now. Hmm. Maybe I'll come back. Later!" I waved to him, with a grin plastered on my face, and walked out of the room.

The echo of him yelling after Koden and I as we walked out of the classroom towards the courtyard to hang out for the rest of the hour, will haunt me in my dreams. But only the funniest of them. Ha. Haha.

"Well, whatcha wanna do?" I asked Koden, seeing as there was never anything to do during our self proclaimed 'Free Hour'.

"Depends. You like Eric, don't you?" he asked, very directly. Well, he gets straight to the point....

"W-what?"Chiz. I stammered.

"YOU DO!" he roared, smiling at me, but it never reached his eyes.

"NUH UH!" I screamed back at him, he can't know! He just...can't!

"You soooo do! How long do you think you'll be able to hide this from him?" he wondered aloud. That started him pacing and rubbing his imaginary beard between his fingers.

"I. Do. Not!" I yelled at him as I ran and tackled him around the waist from behind.

"Ha! You wouldn't be this defensive if you didn't like him! I just know you do! I mean, how could you not..." He trailed off, a faint trace of despair in his voice.

Weirdo.

"But, I don't...?" I murmered into his side, questioningly looking up at him from under his elbow, which rested about three centimeters from my face.

"Really?" I looked up into his piercing blue eyes that I never really noticed before, and suddenly caught on. Oh no.

"I really, truly don't like him. We've just been friends since before I could right my name, so I guess you could say we see each other as siblings." I resisted the urge to flinch as I said the words.

All of a sudden, we heard the sound of the doors to the courtyard slam shut, and watched an non-smiling Eric walk over.

I quickly dislodged myself from Kodens side and slapped a smile on my face, even though I was desperstely hoping that Eric hadn't heard that conversation.

"Yo, bro!" Ha, I rhymed. Even though I wasn't really in the mood for laughing at myself right now.

"Hey," he said, looking at me strangly. Shi-Chiz. Good Melody! He heard the conversation. He heard the conversation! No! Now he'll think that I just see him as a brother! Not that it mattered in the first place, I guess. But even if it didn't matter now, maybe, someday in the future his feelings might have changed for me. And now I've ruined any chance I had with him.

A/N: Okay guys. This is what I need to know. Do you want the next chapter in Erics point of view, Kodens point of view, or just normal, Melodys point of view? Just wondering.

Sorry for the gap in uploads, but as I've explained above ^^^, it should get better soon.

Lots

Of

Love

-Sam!