Epilogue

Now this chapter isn't like my other chapters. It's a diary entry from Sara a year later. Hope you guys like it :)

_______________________

Chapter 13 *Epilogue*

Dear Diary,

Today is Greyson and I's one year anniversary of being boyfriend and girlfriend. I love him so much, I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. He took me up on stage during his concert and sang 'Light Up The Dark' to me. I loved ever minute of it. After the concert, we went to the beach. Just picture it: the sun just beginning to set, sitting next to Greyson, your fingers intertwined with his. I wish I could make time stop, so we could stay like that forever. The next thing he did shocked me. He got down on one knee and held out a beautiful diamond ring. I know what your thinking. What!?! Why would you two get engaged at 14!?! It wasn't an engagement ring, it was a promise ring. It ment that I promise that I will always love him and when we get older we will get married. And of corse I said yes! I love Greyson with all my heart and the moment when I saw him, I knew he was the one.

Oh, You'r probably wondering how Scar and Fang are doing. Well, they're doing great, actually they're on a date right now. They went to a concert for some heavy metal band I forgot the name of.

Also, Brianna and Abbey are doing pretty good. Just at the mall, shopping and gossiping about the latest news about celebrity's. Their normal friday night stuff.

Well I better go, I have to finish my math homework. Ugh I hate math!

-Sara :P

________________________

Well I hope that was a good enough epilogue for you guys. :) And make sure you read the sequel for this story- Heart Like Stone. It will take place when there both 16 years old. That's all I'm going to say. :) I'm so glad all of you liked this story. Thanks a bunch.

LOVE YA (no homo)

*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

********

*********

**********

***********

************

*************

**************

***************

**************

*************

************

***********

**********

*********

********

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*

I was bored lol