Chapter 5

Tyler's P.O.V

I woke up to a loud banging on my door, and my beta shouting at me to get up.

Shouting at your future Alpha, I think not.

"WHAT." I roared, a freshly woken boy, is bound to be a bit..uptight.

I could feel the man shrink back with fear through my door.

"Uh, school, you have school. I was told to awaken you by the Alpha, I'm sorry." He said, quickly.

I felt bad for using my Alpha tone on him, I guess it was just his 'job' to wake me.

"It's fine, just tell my father not to send people to get me up when I have an alarm clock, because I can wake up fine without people banging on my door." 

"Yes sir." He said, and with that, he walked away. I could hear the sound of his heart beating and his breath decreasing as he got farther down the stairs. 

I woke up and threw the covers off of myself, while turning to my phone to turn my alarm off, since I was already up. I stood up and stretched my arms up high, and sighed with pleasure as my bones began to crack, and pop. Making my way over to my floor, I noticed my necklace my mother gave me on my floor, I leaned over and grabbed it, while slipping it on over my neck. This necklace will always be my favorite, my mother gave it to me the day she was in intensive care in the wolf hospital, she was really sick for about 5 months, afraid she was going to die, she gave me her fathers necklace, to keep me safe, as she told me. Now, my mom is up and running, and as healthy as ever. I smiled a small, but sincere smile at the thought that warmed my heart of my mother. I can smell her cooking down stairs, which means I need to hurry up and get in the shower so I can actually eat with my mom today. I went into my dresser and grabbed a pair of new boxers and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind me, and shivering at the chill of the air hitting me from closing it. I grabbed a towel and placed it, and my boxers, on the edge of the sink, before I stepped into my shower. I turned it on, and sighed, with contempt of the warmth hitting my head. Showers were just a great thinking time for me, I don't know. It was relaxing, and it was the only time I had to myself, now and days. Since my father and the Beta are 'stepping down' or retiring, as we call it, I have to take his place as Alpha. I just, I don't want to be strict, or mean about everything, I just want to protect my pack, I want to do a great job, as my father is, as my father was. I don't want to let everyone down because I'm not going to be great like my dad. I don't even have my mate yet, I haven't found her. Granted, I haven't really looked, but the pack witch doctor, says she's close. I'm scared though..what if she doesn't want me? What if she has found someone else..? I don't want to get rejected, but I want someone to spend the rest of my life with, a happy family, with little cubs running about, reeking havoc upon the pack. I want a Luna. I want my Luna. I grabbed my loofah and put soap on it, washing myself, but staring at the ground, watching the dark water run off of me, dirty, because of my run last night. I choose not to think about these dreams often, they bother me. Because I don't know what they mean..you know the fear? Like, not knowing what is behind a curtain, or afraid to walk into a room at night, in the dark. That's what it's like for me. I'm curious enough to stay away, but still afraid because I don't understand. All I can do is wait for these dreams to pass, and everything to go back to normal. Waking up at 12 every night because of these dreams, have been taking a lot out of me. I feel like I'm rambling on like a teenage girl about a boy, but whatever. I just need to stop worrying, and go to school. I got out of the schower when I felt the water run cold, and my hair stand on edge. I stepped out of my shower, and grabbed my towel off of the edge of the sink, and wrapped the towel around my waist, making my way back into my room. 

"Tyler! Breakfast is done, get down here!" My mother shouted.

"Yes ma'am." I replied, obviously.

I quickly dried off, slipped on my boxers, grabbed the nearest shirt and pants, put deodorant and cologne on, and made my way down stairs. I walked over to my mother, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, as I always do, whether I eat breakfast or not. I sat down and looked at her, with my hungry eyes. While she rolled her eyes, at me. She placed the food on the table, and I dug in. Oh yes, the sweet taste of syrup and butter, she made my absolute favorite breakfast food, pancakes. I ate them as fast as I could, although, how unhealthy of me, I did. When I cleaned my plate, my mother looked at me with a weird face, and then it turned into one of her famous smirks. I walked over to her, and gave her a hug.

"I love you, dear. My messy son." She said, into my shoulder. 

"Love you to, mom." 

"Now, get to school, or you will be late." 

We broke the hug, and I gave her a smile and wave as I walked out of the door. As soon as I sat into my car, I turned on my radio, and drove off. While I was driving, my wolf began to howl, he was howling with anticipation, I feel worried, because he never does this. It was actually getting annoying, his howling. I spent my whole drive paying more attention to my wolf, than the damn music. So now, I'm in the school parking lot, and I missed my favorite song, Oh well, at least I have a free period. As I stepped out of my car, I felt something weird. The atmosphere, felt, weird. The air tasted different, I don't get it, why does everything feel different. I have a feeling, something is going to happen today, and I'm not ready for it..or am I?

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter! 

Should I continue this book?

Please, let me know, with a vote, a comment, or just fan me!

If you are reading this, I love you and akgdhkalrghkarjg

See you next chapter(: