Chapter 3

Hi guys

Pls tell me what you think, if it needs improvement, anything!

Thx guys

Bec

______________________________

Jackson's POV

I could tell. I knew that Natalie knew that something's up. I just hope she dosen't know what it is. I hope she doesn't know that Camryn and mum know what I got her for her birthday. Camryn already screamed when she found out what it was and that she was part if it. I just have to tell her early. But her birthday is soon. I think she can wait for 5 more days.

Natalie's POV

No one would tell me what was up. I have a right to know. I want to know so I won't have all these questions bubbling in my head.

_________________________________________4 days later__________

Natalie's POV

It was the day before my birthday and I still don't know what's going on. I really want to find out.

Anyway, today we are going on a shopping spree with my cusions as one of my birthday gifts from them. I was very excited. I love shopping, but not as much as BTR ;).

I walked into a shop without reading the name of it and found all types of big time rush merchandise. As soon as read the sign 'big time merchandise dream' i dialled Camryns number. She picked up

'Hey girl watsup?

Excited for your birthday?'

'Hey yea but guess what?!'

'What'

'I am in big time heaven'

'What do you mean. Ohhhh are you in that new shop in the shopping centre with the big time rush merchandise?'

'Yea have you seen it?'

'Girl, I bought nearly everything in that shop!'

'Well I'm gown do the same'

'Awesome! Sorry I have to go. Se ya!'

'Bye'

Then she hanged up. I had so much fun today. I didn't want it to end. Even though my birthday is tomorrow.

_____________________________

___*skipping rest of shopping spree*___

__________________________________________next day___________

Natalie's POV

I woke up this morning to the sound of a blender. Then I remembered they're probably making me a thick shake for my birthday. I stayed in cause if I got out, it would ruin the surprise. And I love surprises!!

Camryn's POV

as I walked through the front door of Natalie's house, I saw Jackson and Natalie's mum already starting her breakfast in bed. I screamed/whispered 'wait for me!'

They both turned around and Natalie's mum started chuckling. So did me and Jackson. 'Make sure you don't blend the 'surprise' with the milkshake.' I said smiling.

'Im not that stupid.' Jackson said glaring at me with a smile.

The we heard a sneeze. I knew that Natalie was awake. She always sneezes like that when she is awake. He can't hide that from me!

Natalie's POV

As I laid in bed, trying to go back to sleep, i sneezed. I coverd my mouth knowing that Camryn was down there and that she knew morning sneeze. I smiled to myself as I got a text from Camryn saying:

'Hey you! Go back to sleep if you want ur milkshake and if you want to find out what the big surprise is! I heard you sneeze and I bet you can hear the blender. Go to sleep of fake sleep please?!?!'

I chuckled and tried to go to sleep.

Minutes later i was woken by Jackson screaming NATALIE in my ear. I instantly got up and was greeted by a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!'

Yay!

After I had my milkshake Camryn said:

'Are you ready for the big surprise!?'

'YES'

Then Jackson said

'Well while I was on the flight back here, i bought something for you and Camryn. Camryn knows what it is and she screamed when she found out what it was. Now it ur turn to find out.

*awkward silence*

'You and Camryn have got front row seat tickets to big time rush's concert next month!'

He finished with his arms out for a hug.

I screamed at loud as I ever had, jumped out of bed and started jumping with Camryn!

Then I gave Jackson the biggest hug ever, he fell over with me on him!

So far I'm loving my best birthday ever!!!;) :D