my crazy life

"Harry do you have my phone again!!" I screamed in anger. " Maybe BTW who is this person named joshua ?" He said in an irritable voice. I snatched my phone from his hands. Hi i am Claire Styles. Yes my brother is Harry Styles. And yes he is VERY irritatating. " none of your buisness." I said as I walked toward my open room the I got a text from Louis. ( carrot king: hey Claire bear tell your brothers that we are wall heading over.) I groaned. Why my poor skittles are going to be tortured my Niall!!! And then I will have to buy more!!!!! ( to: carrot king - tell nialler to back off my skittles or I will not bring you all to nandos tonight.) I threw my phone on the bed and started getting ready for school. I put on really short jeans and a a reallly tight fitting top that had a horse on it. I put my hair in a ponytail then put on some makeup and toms. I ran down the stairs and jumped in the car before Harry saw my clothes and threw a fit. " Boys I have to hide from Harry in the back seat so stop drooling and scoot it!!!" I said in a hurry. They all blushed and Zayn gave up his seat by Louis for me and jumped up to the front. Harry started toward the car and I ducked so he couldn't see my clothes. He opened he door and sat by Zayn and we started toward school. I threw on my hoodie and he couldn't see my legs so I sat up.

" Hey guys whats up. Wait I see Kevin eating Nandos!" "WHERE!!!!" Louis and Niall screamed at the same time. Me, Zayn,,Liam, and Harry started laughing. Louis and Niall made sad faces once they realized I had tricked them both. We pulled up to school and all got out.

Senior year here I come.

Hey guys 10 votes for next chapter