Admitting

Thinking about the kiss gave me butterflies, I liked it a little bit. Part of me didn't because I knew I was starting to like him again. I tried my hardest to not show emotion around him anymore. He managed to make me smile even though I tried my hardest not to. He just...got to me.

***

Yoongi dragged me to detention today, he managed to catch me. He dragged me into the room and made me sit. I choose a seat in the far back. He sat next to me, the teacher explained the rules. I rolled my eyes and laid my head on the desk. It went silent a minute later, I started drifting off into sleep. Yoongi poked my ribs, I jumped back and glared at him.

"No sleeping" he whispered. I growled and rubbed underneath my eye.

"Up yours Suhjin" I grumbled. Yoongi gave me a look, I gave one right back. He grumbled and turned away. I laid back down on the desk and fell asleep.

***

I walked out of the classroom slowly and slung my bag on my shoulder with a deep yawn. Yoongi followed behind me quietly. I ignored the sounds of his footsteps. A sudden warmness surrounded my hand, I looked at my hand. Yoongis hand was surrounding mine, I missed the feeling of his hands touching mine. The memories rushed back to me, I pulled my hand away when I felt the stinging pain from my chest again. Yoongi frowned. Its too early..way too early.

"Its not you..."I said softly. He sighed, he ran his fingers through his hair. I didn't look up. What connection does he have with me? It's like we're bound together, by barbed wire and with anytime we tried to move the wire cut deeper. We couldn't get away from each other, no matter how hard we tried to.

Is it possible to feel this way? Yes. I feel this way, I'm not sure about him. His face is enough to just make me want to kiss him. He seems happier, more vibrant than before

But looking at him brings back all those painful memories. I could feel the stinging pain of my scars erupt again. I rubbed my forearm to make the nonexistent pain go away. Yoongi grabbed my wrist carefully.

"Whats wrong with your arm?" He asked softly and rubbed my wrist. His touch was soft and gentle, like a feather. I sighed and shook my head.

"It's not important anymore" I looked down at the ground. I felt the warm sleeve of my jacket pushed aside, cold air tingled my skin. I looked up at Yoongi, he was looking at all the white lines across my arm. Some horizontal, most vertical, some diagonal, then just other random lines. I saw the heart break in his eyes as his finger tips trailed over the scars. My heart broke by seeing how sad he was.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered. He sighed and pushed my sleeve back down. I let my hand drop, he still held onto my hand.

"Yoongi, you shouldn't date a girl with scars.." I said softly. He shook his head and cupped my cheeks and made me look at him.

"It just means that you lost a few battles, and that's okay cause you survived" He said and stroked my cheeks with his thumbs. I sighed at his warm touch. He trailed his thumb down to my bottom lip and traced my lips. I gulped quietly. He sighed and pulled away slowly. I held back a whine, I didn't want him to let me go. I threw myself at him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back tightly. I hid my face in his neck, he was so warm. I sighed and buried my face in his neck and took a deep breath, his scent calming me. He rubbed my back gently.

I held onto him for what seemed like forever, but it wasn't long enough. It could never be long enough. Even forever wasn't long enough for me. When I pulled away he smiled at me, I smiled back warmly.

"I'm sorry..for not letting you try and fix us" I looked down at my hands. He took my hands gently.

"You have a valid reason to not want to" He said softly. I swallowed, I looked up at him. He trailed his hands up and cupped my cheeks once more. He pulled my face to his, our lips connected. I sighed happily. He kissed me slowly and sweetly. I wanted him to be more rough with me, I craved for him to touch me in other places other than my hands or cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands slipped down to my hips and held them gently. I ran my fingers into his hair and pulled his face closer to mine, he tried to pull away but I didn't let him.

"Chae.." He whispered. I shook my head and pulled him closer to me. I wanted his body pressed against mine again. I lost this feeling for over a year and I wanted this feeling again, over and over. He pulled away and pushed me against the wall. I smiled to myself in victory.

"Not here.." he whispered, his voice deep and raspy. I bit my bottom lip.

"Where then?" I whispered into his ear, he gripped my hips tighter.

"At home.." He whispered, with that he was dragging me through the halls. I smiled and ran with him, my Yoongi was back.