Chapter 20: I love her

*unedited*

Alison's POV

This was going to be it. My parents didn't ask why I only asked the Fields to come which I'm happy about because for once I didn't have a lie in my back pocket to save me.

I get ready around 6. I need to look perfect and make a good impression without seeming to try to hard... I take a shower to relax and well I can't help myself but have dirty thoughts about Emily in her shower... I mean have you seen that girl! She can make anything look good! And those long tanned legs with that beautifully lean stomach... I start to picture her breasts... I can't do anything but imagine them... She was always a prude and didn't flash everyone in the locker room like me. But I could imagine them just perfectly! My hand slowly started trailing down from my nipples, that I had been pinching and kneading, to my centre. God that felt so good! I slowly circle my thumb on my clit imagining Emily's sexy naked body in her own shower maybe even doing the same thing as me! The thought turns me on even more!

'' uh yes!'' I quietly moan rubbing faster on my sensitive nub

*BANG BANG BANG*

'' Ali come on! Hurry up! You've been in there for 20 mins! I need to shower too!!!'' Jason yells through the door.

ugh! he just totally killed the mood... Why'd he have to interrupt my fun time?!

I climb out the shower whilst coming down from my high... Ugh! I wish I didn't have to share my bathroom... I was having fun!

As I walk out, I throw a glare in my brother's direction

'' Hey what? I need to impress your girlfriend and her parents too?'' he chuckles as I stare at him wide-eyed and my jaw hitting the floor. He gives me a small wink before adding '' I'm not stupid you know, but don't worry your secret's safe with me...'' He goes into the bathroom

''Yeah right'' I mutter. At least I was telling them tonight so he wouldn't actually have an opportunity to do anything. I'm excitedly scared about tonight! if that makes any sense. I feel like this is the right moment to tell them. Like Emily and I are meant to show the world, or at least our world, that nothing can stop us. I really hope this goes well! This determines what's gonna happen next to us and that scares me. That this one night can have so much effect on our lives... Oh god...

I throw on my pink floral dress with a light grey cardigan on top and black ballerinas. Elegant yet simple, kinda. Right?

I apply mascara and eyeliner. I don't feel like putting too much on tonight.

I check myself a final time in the mirror and head downstairs.

As I'm in the middle of the steps, someone knocks at the door.

I run down and show up right behind my dad as he opens the door!

'' Hello! Pam! Wayne! And Emily of course!'' he greets them. He invites them in and as the parents start by exchanging pleasantries I look at my sexy girlfriend! She's wearing a sexy burgundy leather skirt and a white button-down shirt. She looks so classy! Her beautiful black hair falls down her shoulders and her beautiful brown eyes are surrounded my light smoky eyes makeup... She looks good on so many levels!

'' Might want to quit staring sis!'' Jason whispers in my ears coming up behind me

'' Mr and Mrs Fields!'' he shakes their hands '' Emily!'' he gives her a small hug and gives me a small smirk when he pulls away.

'' Alison, why don't you go finish setting the table before I serve dinner, please?'' my mum asks

'' Yeah sure'' I answer