:Chapter 10:

:Isabella:
I touched my lips in shock. I could still feel and taste Dalton there. He literally just pinned me to the lockers and kissed me. My lips were slightly swollen from him. Leaning down I picked up my binders that I dropped. I still cant believe Dalton did that. Plus the fact that he pulled my lip ring teasing me on purpose.

I started walking away. Unconsciously I touched my lip ring. I could feel my face turn beat red. No I won't be some love-stricken girl. The art door came into view. Great second day and a period from lunch and I'm late to 3rd period. Why do I always embarrass myself. I noticed a note in my pocket. The top of it said. Pass for Isabella, written neatly in Dalton's handwriting.

I rolled my eyes at that. How is he going to get me out of a tardy. Gathering what was left up of my dignity I knocked on the door. A young blonde girl opened the door. "Nice of you to join us, Ms. Knight, take a seat next to Nico." The blonde teacher Ms. Willard said. I nodded but then gave her the note risking it. Opening it her eyes widened. "Y-Your excused from that." Ms. Willard stuttered as she pointed at Nico.

I rushed over to him. Sitting down next to him I smiled at him. "Ok well get with your partners start your project, Nico explain to L-Isabella." Ms. Willard said. Nico looked at me confused but then he smiled at me. Little creepy.

"I'm Nico if you haven't figured out yet." Nico said with a laugh. I smiled at that. A partner with humor. "Yeah and I'm Isabella." I said. Nico nodded and smiled innocently. For a werewolf with alpha blood he was funny, cute, innocent, and adorable.

"Are you Dalton's brother?" I asked. Nico smiled at me. Man can he smile. "Yup but he's older but I'm smarter." Nico said. "Your not going to randomly kiss me now are you?" I asked you. Nico gasped slightly. "Dalton kissed you?" Nico asked in shock. "Yup." I said.

"You must be special cause he barely talks to the opposite sex or even glance at them unless he has to." Nico said pushing his hand through his platinum white hair. I stared into his emerald green eyes in shock. "Really?" I asked shocked. Shouldn't he be a playboy since he's an alpha. "You betcha." Nico said playfully.

"But we'll talk about that later but now we have to work on our project it's painting or drawing nature." Nico said as he gave me a 9" by 11" piece of paper. "We'll make an idea than put it on the bigger one after we find out one we like better. Nodding I took the paper and got out a drawing pencil out.

I started sketching out a collage. That was the theme. I'm not even sure what I was drawing but I let my pencil take me there. Drawing was one of my stress relievers. Made me forgot my past and anything else.

This block was about 3 hours, exams. In 30 mintutes I was done. "Done." I said holding up the collage drawing. Nico smiled at me and held up his drawing.

Placing them down we looked at each others drawings. Nico had a nearly sketched out drawing. He was pretty good at this. He had a water fault with pink dolphins. The dolphins were jumping through it. At the bottom was a girl that sorta looked like me and a guy that looked like Dalton. I scowled at him when Nico was not looking.

Nico then looked at mine. Let's see where my pencil took me today.

Looking down I gasped slightly. I drew a collage like a planned but what it was, was just breathtaking. There were a black wolf and a greyish reddish wolf fighting. Dalton and the rogue alpha from before. In the place next to it was a wolf. A black wolf with it's tail up as it looked at a river. The next one was a girl laying on a black wolf. The last one was the same exact black wolf howling at the moon. Then in the middle a white and black wolf play fighting but it was blended in.

"Wow." Nico breathed. "Yeah." I said in shock. "What gave you this inspiration." Nico asked in shock. Dalton in his wolf form flashed into my mind. Yeah saying that will defiantly get me killed. Even if Nico is such a young innocent wolf.

"Don't know I just let my pencil and mind take me there." I said. "It looks like it had actually happened." Nico said brushing a hand through his platinum hair. I froze at that. He might be on to me. I laughed trying to dust him off. "Might of it's not like I stalk wolves to find them, but wolves are pretty creatures and interesting." I said looking back down at my drawing. "Yeah." Nico breathed.

"Ok so who's are we gonna do?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Yours." Nico said. Of course it had to be mine. "Ok well how do you wanna do this?" I asked. Nico looked at the supplies in the backroom. People were now starting to get up and go over there. "Let's go see what they have." Nico commanded as he got up. Defiantly brothers. Both of them had that alpha spark of wanting to be in charge.

Reluctantly I followed him. But Nico is a lot more brighter and funnier than Dalton. Looking at the supplies Nico smiled. "How about we sketch it out in charcoal, and color it out with pastels and the water and moon in water color?" Nico asked. "That sounds good." I said. We picked up our supplies and walked back to our desks.

Sitting down we dumped the supplies on the table. "Ok Isabella you sketch out the drawing in charcoal and I'll get on with mixing the colors to get the exact shades." Nico said. Nodding I picked up the longer pieces of charcoal. Getting a testing sheet I gently stroked the charcoal looking for the exact shades. Finally getting it I began sketching out the drawing.

In an 1 I had the whole collage sketched out. I smiled at my work. I guess working with Nico's younger brother won't be to bad. Unless Dalton decides he wants to work with us. Then Nico just leaded me to my doom.

I doubt Nico would do that though. He looks like such a nice kid. 'Looks could be deceiving kid' 'What do you want Satan' 'Be careful of what you do' 'Why' 'Your drawing in uninvited visitors to their territory'. Then Satan ended the link. The benefits of selling your soul to Satan.

I looked back at Nico. He might have a dark past. Sometimes bright cheerful kids do.

I looked at his paints and gasped slightly. They were such pretty shades. The color of the moon was just breath taking. It was a shade of silver with light blue hints in it. The color for the water was beautiful. The most clearest but still blue. "Your good at making colors." I said.

Nico looked down, his cheeks heating up to a slight pink. Adorable. He'd be like the younger brother I never had. What am I talking about.

"I picked out the best colors for the pastels." Nico said pointing at a group of them. I smiled at him. "Well lets get an A on this project." I said. Nico nodded.

It took about an hour and 30 minutes but we had finished. A neatly painted picture of my collage was there now. "Took a long time but was worth it." Nico said smiling at me. I smiled back at him. I reached behind me and took off the apron.

"Did Dalton tell you?" Nico asked suddenly serious. "What?" I asked confused. "Did he tell you it?" Nico asked again but command in his voice, I swear he was using an alpha tone. "I'm sorry I don't know what your talking about." I said. Nico nodded.

Standing up he offered me a forced smile. "Let's give Ms. Willard the project." Nico said as he grabbed the painting. Nodding I followed him up to give her the painting.

When we gave it to Ms. Willard she raised an eyebrow and looked at Nico. Must teachers be werewolves to. I don't like how their mind-linking. For all I know there talking about me.

"Ok, well thank you Isabella and Nico, you guys can just talk for the rest of the period and wait for the homework at the end." Ms. Willard said with a smile. Nodding we walked back to the our desks. Nico sat down and looked at me, as if I was some odd creature. I'm not the one who shifts into a wolf here.

"I was wondering how you learned to draw so good." Nico said looking at me hope gleaming in his eyes. "Oh, I just always liked drawing when I was little so I just practiced and practiced and read some books." I said giving him a sheepish smile. "Oh." Nico said. We spent the rest of the period just asking each others questions.

"Ok students I have a project for you." Ms. Willard said. Everyone looked up. "I want you to sew the picture you made, it'll be due in a month, you can work on it here, that's what we will be doing for a month." Ms. Willard said. Then the bell rang.

But before we all left Nico whispered something to me. "Meet me at my house at the end of the day to work on the project." Great I'm going to Dalton's house. So much for avoiding him.