Chapter 36

Woohoo 100k on my story!!!! :)
___________

I stared at my reflection through the mirror then back to the scissors. I grabbed a chunk full of my hair and snip, snip snip. I watched my once long blonde hair fall to the ground. I continued doing this until I felt satisfied.

I threw out all the hair and exited the bathroom. I saw Stefan sitting on my bed.

"You came back."

"Like I said." He said standing up. Something felt off.

"What's wrong?"

"Nice hair cut." He commented.

"Don't change the subject." I said. He just shrugged.

"Me and Elena broke up." He stated like it was nothing.

"Are you okay?" He nodded.

"Wanna watch a movie? I figured you'd just want to relax today after everything. I smiled.

"I'd like that." I said. I went over to my shelf and picked out the movie Avengers and put it on.

We laid down on my bed and watched the movie.
-
"But seriously are you okay?" I ask Stefan.

"Alex I am perfectly fine. And I have to go." He stated. He gave me a quick hug and left. Him and I fell asleep watching the movie last night so yea.

Third Persons POV

"Elena is right I have to let go." Stefan said to Caroline.

"No. Your right Stefan, it's not pretty and it's not easy, but you can't give up on her.

"Caroline I love Elena I will always care about her but I'm not in love with her anymore. I realized that a couple of nights ago."

"What?" Caroline asked in disbelief.

"I don't love Elena anymore."

"What happened a couple nights ago?"

"Me and Alex....um...." He trailed off. Caroline's eyes widen in shock.

"You guys didn't...." Stefan nodded.

"We did." He said.

"Oh my god."

"Caroline.....I'm in love with Alex. I've realized I had feelings for her since I turned my humanity back on and I knew I loved her since the other night." He told her. He stood up.
"I have to tell her."

"Wait!" Care said. "You and Elena just broke up two nights ago and she broke up with Damon a few days ago. Don't you think it's too soon?" She asked him.

"I don't think I'll have the guts to tell her later." With that he left for the Mikaelson mansion.
-
"Stefan what do I owe the pleasure?" Klaus asked with a smirk on his face.

"Where's Alex?" He asked him.

"Right here." He turned around and saw her standing there. Still in the dress from earlier. He thought she looked beautiful. He smiled.

"Um can i talk to you?"

"Yea. Follow me." She said walking outside with him following. "No eavesdropping dad!" She said. Klaus chuckled before drinking his alcohol and headed up to his room.
-
"What is it Stefan? Is something wrong?" She asked. He smiled lightly and shook his head standing in front of her. He cupped her face and stared into her blue eyes.

"Alex...." He trailed off.

"Yes?"

"I'm in love with you."
_____________
Vote/Comment