the amulet

You were exploring the woods one day when you found an old ruined house. Inside of it you saw nothing much, but there was a small beautiful gold and black gem necklace. It seemed to call out to you, do you pick it up? You feel warm all of the sudden, too warm. The world began to spin around you as you held the gem in your hand. Soon, your vision darkened and soon. You passed out. It wasn't long before you woke up in your own house, the necklace somehow on your neck now!You look at yourself in the mirror at yourself in the mirror. The gem begins to glow briefly, and then stops. You suddenly hear a voice, He he, greetings, mortal. You have found my prison! I am. A genie of sorts. I can grant you any desire you wish. Wouldn't you like to impress people more? You could be the envy of everyone in your grade, just with a wish. it zero'd in on her insecurities.Maybe. More up top? Even with that wish, your natural rate of growth is. Non existant. You've got no chest to speak of, you see. You're the flattest in your grade, and I don't see them growing much at all in the future.The laughing intensified, as the gem glittered and smoke went into you. You feel a strange tingling throughout your body, focused in your breasts. Your breasts however, seemed to remain the same, but they tingled, and burned slightly. The gem cracked slightly You will grow bigger breasts as promised, albeit slowly. Alas, my power is still low after being trapped for so long. I cannot grant wishes for a while. You may rest now.

As she slept, changes took place. Her breasts swelled more in her sleep, tightening in her top more and more with each throb. The night passed by, before she had to wake up for school. When she looked down, she saw her formerly flat breasts were now two large B cups! Something was strange, though. Your breasts still felt sore, and throbbed a bit. You snuck into your sisters room to put on one of her bras for school. It fit! In fact, it felt a bit too. Small? You suddenly hear your mom! "The bus is coming!.When you got to school you quickly ran to the bathroom to look at your boobies. Your chest throbbed, and you saw them grow in front of you! Your hands flew down to your chest as they pushed into your small hands. They looked more like C cups now! They were spilling over the cups of your sisters bra, it seems they weren't done growing. The first bell rung, when one of the girls in the bathroom noticed her, "Stuffing your bra today, huh Scones?" She said, poking her harshly in her sore breast. A familiar voice echoed in her head, "Remember. You can wish anything you want now! You can make them pay...