Posion, Caught in a morphine drip.

D-R-I-P, D-R-I-P

I am poison, caught in a morphine drip. Terror- laced in the very thing supposed to rescue you from pain. Each drip enough to leaving you withering in madness from the taste of me, but not enough to kill-never enough to kill.

DRIPDRIP

I am a razor blade, hidden within the fleshy folds of an apple, on Halloween night. I'm the one thing your mother always cautioned you about. I appear to be sweet, delectable, lovely, and refreshing--until that one bite threads your tongue into bleeding strips. Insanity's idea of a good time.

Drip.Drip.Drip.Drip.

Did you know that once on has ingested enough poison in minute doses-one becomes addicted to it. relient on the very thing causing him pain.

Insanity.

It would be disastrous to become entangled with me, for I am poison caught in a morphine drip. But not enough to kill-never enough to kill.

dripdripdripdripdripdrip

If I could I would take myself out of the equation completely. I can't though, it's a matter of disparity in human weakness-a Desire- to breathe.

But..I warn you, in the drip I am warning you.

drip-let drip-me drip-be.

For I am poison caught in a morphine drip, never enough to kill, just enough to leave you lifeless.

drip