2)One Night Stand

Chapter 2- May 14, 2013

I woke up the next morning, everyone had went back to their quarters and I was ready to get out of the house...again. I hopped in my warm showere and bathed in the scent of honey and vanilla, making sure to wash my hair , also. I got dressed in a simple black dress that met my thigh and had long-sleeves. I also wore some white converse sneakers, similar to what I had worn probably a week or two ago. I hopped on my bed, waiting for the last of my hair to dry, but my phone ringed at the tone of 'The Way'.

'I love the way, you make me feel

I love it, I love it

I love the way, you make me feel,

I love it, I love'  I laughed, realising it was a text from my best friend, Andy. It read:\

Andy:Meet me @ Space. Party on!!! Now, cuz honestly, it's like 3:30 pm I gasped and looked at the clock, which actually read 4:15 pm. Oh, shiit. I slept in...real late. I texted her back and I drove my lambo, heading straight to the club. When I got there, I saw the devil's I'd just been with last night. "Ryder, Damon, nice to see ya." They smirked their similar smirk and winked at me simutaneously. "Jerks..." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that, Princessa?" Ryder said.

"Nothing, I was just thinking." I tried to play it off but they saw through me.

"TIme for the...TICKLE MONSTER!" They yelled in unison, coming at me with arched fingers.

"NO! No, please," They were tickling me by now. "I can't take it, Damien, Ryder, PLEASE! Stop, no, no!" I collasped on the floor and they finally stopped. "I takie it back, sorry!" I yelled before they could come back, but in really quietly and under my breath, "Jerks." It was sop quiet, I could barely hear myself. Okay, so you might be thinking it-It's too early to go clubbing or shit like that. We don't think so, besides.

You

Only

Live

Once

I know, I know, that word is for fighters of our country, but consider it for us. Who knows when the world ends. So...

'Keep on dancing...til the world ends' (a/n I know lots of enters, but enjoy.) I then remembered a commercial I had seen on my TV when I'd woke up-LiveLinks. Weiiirrd! It was about mmeeting people through some dumb phone call. WhatEVER! I rolled my eyes and stepped in the club, the bouncer had let us in once he'd seen Ryder, Damien, and I. (a/n if you don't know why I called Damien Damon, go back to the very very first chapter, where intros are. BD) We were the President and Vice President's kids. Hey, imagine the Prez was that woman who ran for PResident and the Vice was her brand new husband and they had kids. That would be hilarious, but that probably wouldn't happen because they would have positions taken from them, Anyway, I just walked up to the bar and drunk some shots-some meaning ten. I wanted to let loose, so when I ordered another,  some guy came up to me. 

"Hey, I'm Alex." I smiled. His accent seemed really sexy, as well as his husky voice.

"I'm Desiree, call me Dez." He had hazel eyes, and his hair was jet black. He wore a black button down shirt, but the long sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, and thank the heavens he wasn't sagging, But do you know those belts that say, 'I love Boobies,' Well, yeah, he wore one of those....not. Just thought it'd add more effects. Anyway, he was noticeably checking me out.

"So...you wanna dance?" I nodded and took his outstrectched hand, walking onto the dance floor. The music started, and for some reason, and somehow, I noticed it was a Justin Bieber playlist.

'If I was your boyfriend,

I'd never let you go

I could take you place you ain't ever been before

Baby take a s\chance or you'll never ever know

I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow

Swag, swag, swag, on you

Chillin' by the fire while we eatin fondue,

I don't know about me but I know about you

So say hello to falsetto in 3, 2' I swayed my hips, moving in sync with him-not that he was swaying or anrhing like that. But it was fun-letting loose.

'I'd like to be...We danced, doing whatever, until I noticed the change in music. UGhh...Work Hard, Play Hard by Wiz Khalifa. I laughed and Alex took my hand, leading me over to a seat. "So, how's my dancing?" He asked, obviously aware of his big, no scratch that, gigantic ego.

"It was a'ight," I responded. "How's mine?"

"I'd tap thet ass." He joked and I laughed with him. He knew how to lighten moods.

"I'd let you if I knew more about you," I said and he raised a eyebrow. Don't get me wrong, I'd already lost my 'v' card, and it was to my ex-boyfriend. I had nothing to lose, but I wasn't JUST about to have sex with him.

"Alright, Twenty Questions. Right here, right now." I nodded and he started. "Favorite color?"

"Blue, Favorite Band?"

"Green Day? Favorite celebrity?"\

"Beyonce all the way," he said. "Favoritee...hobby?"

"Anything, really. Favorite color?" I shot back, going back to basics.

He caught on," Green. Favorite band?"

"Black Veil Brides, BEP? I don't know. Umm, dream job?" I asked.

Fifteen minutes later, I learned that he was the same age as me, during his Summer vacation, and we were going to start Senior year next year. I also learned that he was a part-timer, a once-famous-at-his-own-school varsity football player, a badass, and more. I know I tried not to be in love and be heartbroken, but here I am...falling in love with....