Chapter 6

Saskue's Pov

So we are on a boat, the mist was thick, i couldn't see anything. Then Ruby and Naruto saw the bridge, they said "IT'S HUGE!" and they both get hit on top of there heads. So we walking and then Naruto almost killed a rabbit but it was white rabbit. Then this huge sword came at us.

Naruto's Pov

Everyone saw a huge sword after that I looked around and Ruby was not here at all. I got worried bc she my best friend.

Ruby's Pov

This guy tyed my hands and legs, I headbutt this person then I blacked out. When I woke up, I was in a place in the woods with a guy with cow patterns. This guy came in and walked over to me and gave me food then picked up cow-man and left. I finish my food, then I grabbed my stuff and jumped out of the window, now going to branch to branch. My feet are hurting and I have cuts all over my arms and legs also my feet have no protection. Then I hear voices so I went to them, it was my team. I started running and yelled their names "Naruto, Sukura, Saskue, Kakashi!!!" I got to them and look at me, I ran up to Naruto and started crying into his jacket.

Naruto's Pov

Ruby ran up to me and cryed, the last time she cryed is when her parents died. I hold her tight, told her everything is ok then she hugged everyone els. She had cuts and tares on her and her clothes. Kakashi-sensi told me to bring her back to Tazuna's house for her to get fix up. I carryed her back and I still can't believe she was gone for two days but I'm happy thats she back. She fell asleep in a few mins after we left the team. When we got to the house Tsunami saw Ruby and rush over, she brought Ruby to my room. She told me to stay out of the room, so she can fix Ruby up.

Ruby's Pov

I woke up and see a woman, I said " Who are you?" she said her name was Tsunami and I ask her "Where is everyone?" She said " Everyone is coming back for dinner and Naruto is waiting for me to finish up here". When she left I got up and went to my bag and grab a t-shirt and jeans, then Naruto comes in and hugs me. He says to me " I was so worried about you when u were gone." So after we talked we went to kitchen and sat down. Then rest of the team came.

Sakura's Pov

When we came back I see Ruby with new clothes the she tells us she be right back. I ask Naruto why is Ruby is going outside. He told us that today is when her parents died.

Naruto's Pov

I walk outside and I see Ruby in a tree looking up in the sky. Plus she looked bc of what happen from 6 years ago. I got up and said " I know theybe proud of you" "Yea" said Ruby, we walked back inside. The next day Ruby, Saskue, Kakashi and me went to our training area. Then we started our training.

Ruby's Pov

So Naruto told me what I had to do.I throught to myself "This going to be easy", I put chakra in my feet and started climbing and then I went to a branch. I yelled "Yahoo!!! I did it finally!!!" Everyone was shocked then I jumped off and landed safe. I sat under a tree and ralex a little. Then Naruto came over and ask how to clime on the tree and I told him.

Saskue's Pov

Ruby was telling Naruto something then he got up and Ruby left. After A couple of mins I see that Naruto is doing to better then me. Then I ask "Hey Naruto!!!" Naruto said "What do you want?" "What did Ruby say to you?" " None of your business!"

Sakura's Pov

We were eatting dinner Naruto and Saskue were estting dinner really fast. I said "If you keep eatting like this you going to be sick!!" Then both of them said they had to get stronger. Then Ruby got up and grab 2 pans and both of them o top of their heads.

Naruto's Pov

 When Ruby hit us top of our heads I had 2 bumbs on my head and I was rubbing where I got hit. Saskue got two bumbs also.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! What will happen next will be a fight with bad guy with the huge sword or no? Peace :3