The Other Sisters (Renesmee Triplet Story)

Unborn Triplet #3's P.O.V.

I was just laying with my sisters when I heard one think, 'Move please! This is my mummy and she'll love me soo much but you too!' I just cuddled with my other sister. I think they're naming Renesmee the one that just thought that. that always hogs the blood my sister and I are half her size and she's 9 inches.  I know because my brain is very smart. Unlike Renesmee. My family isn't even smart enough to figure out that there's three of us. Hmph. Well my nice sister and I can read minds and control others body. That's why we were able to survive. Because we stick together. Then I felt and heard a sudden.... CRACK! I felt sudden moving and then heard yelling. Suddenly the dark cozy place I was in had a new bright light.  Cold, pale hands took Renesmee. Yay! Maybe I can escape. "Bella, it's triplets......." said a male voice. "Get.....Them....Out!" said a beautiful yet harsh voice. Next my sister was untangled from me and picked her up.   "This is Elizabeth. After my mum." the man said. Next he pulled me up into the dark cold world. I looked into his topaz eyes. "Masaree. Her names Masaree. Her eyes are green. But the others have your eyes, Bella." the man, who I'm guessing is my dad said. "Hello, Masaree, I'm your daddy and thats your mummy." Daddy said letting mummy hold me. All too soon she let out her last breath. I was pulled from her arms, all too soon.  I was put down in a pretty ladys arms. She had pretty blonde hair and a beautiful face. "Hi Masaree, my names Rosalie. If you want you can call me Rose. Can you say that? Rose." the lady said. "Okay, my names Masaree as you know. Bute I guess you could call me...........Masee." I said. I have only been here for half an hour and I already look 1. My sisters look about 2 months old. "Rose I am very tired. And hungry. Renesmee hogged all of the blood." I said quietly. "Sure, honey. Do you want animal or human?" she said happily. "Uhmmmmm.....Both?" I asked. She nodded and set me down by a pretty pixie girl. "Hello my names Masaree, call me Masee please. You must be.....Alice?" I asked. She nodded schocked. "I read your mind. I can also control your body and aging." She perked up at that. "Ima be a toddler, kay?" She nodded. I concentrated and changed into a cute 3 year old. "WOAH! Youv'e only been here for an hour and already your a toddler?" said an angelic voice. I slowly turned around to see a smiling boy. But this one was different. He had black hair and russett skin. I looked into his eyes and melted. I read his mind. Seth. My Seth, that imprinted on me! YAY!  "Hey Seth, I think mummys gonna be mad cause you imprinted on me and I'm her youngest kid!" I said and randomly walked up to him. I looked into his eyes and they melted, " Come here ya little cutie!" he said as Rose came out with my cup of animal/human blood. I hugged him.  And then I heard somebody gasp.