Ever Enough

A/N: all italicized words were flash backs, please don't be confused .

"Lauren, get out!!" Camila angrily yelled.

Lauren sighed but obliged. This was the days the green eyed girl was confused on why her girlfriend was so mad at her. She may did something to upset her but not enough reason for her to react this way. That was her everyday contemplation, Camila's mood was really on the brick this days. She set her anger to Lauren even in the most ridiculous reasons. It may hurt her feelings but the green eyed girl was very understanding to her girlfriend.

She sat on the porch outside their apartment while Camila was having her tantrums inside. It was becoming a habit but Lauren thought her girlfriend might had been so stressed out on her finals this week and just releasing it all and she, well, always had been the victim of the harsh words.

Her friend and co-worker, Normani Kordei, was living two houses to the right in front of her and Camila. She waved when she saw her outside and the dark skinned girl reciprocated the gesture. Normani was one of Lauren's closest friends and she perfectly comprehended Lauren's new status with Camila. First, she hated the brunette but Lauren always had the excuse for her girlfriend's behavior.

After a good half hour had passed by and Lauren decided to go inside the apartment wishing that Camila was done with her mood swings and besides Lauren really need to went to her work or else she'd be late. She doesn't want that. She's always been punctual and hard working.

She quietly open the door and peeked inside, looking for Camila. The brunette was out of sight so she immediately pursue inside the house and walk towards their bedroom to picked up her worked clothes. When she reached the bedroom and was about to open the door, the door swung open and she saw Camila. Still angry though and still not speaking to Lauren. This really saddened Lauren, seeing her once very happy and goofy girlfriend and now an angered, irate and furious version of the girl stand in front of her.

"Babe, do you want me to walk you to the university?" Lauren asked unsure.

"Do you really want to embarrass me?" Camila shot back.

"Babe of course not. I just want to-"

"Then don't!! Okay, just leave me alone and don't ever come near to my school." Camila said as she walked passed through Lauren.

Lauren decided to let it go and do what she had to do. She quickly showered, changed clothes and then check if everything was okay as she went outside the house and locked the door.

Lauren went in for worked and her friend was already there. She walked beside her and started the task at hand.

"Why are you keeping up with her? You deserve so much better." Normani said with anger.

"She's the only one I got. You know that Mani Bear, we'd been together in high school." Lauren said as lift the boxes that contains the new set of breads.

Lauren works as stocks clerk in the morning together with Normani to the local supermarket that was owned by their friend Maia. By night she also had a part time work as a cashier on a 24 hour coffee shop.

"She doesn't treat you right. I know how deeply in love you are to her but Lauren this isn't fair." Normani said trying to pin her reason to Lauren's brains.

"I can't leave her, how about the promised that I made to her parents? Do you think they'd be happy if I abandon their eldest daughter? Lauren countered back.