Chapter Two

Thanks for all of the support guys! i really appreciate it !!!! :-)

PS- i think im going to update the next chapter at 20 votes :P i know thats a little bit harsh for some of u... but i do have another story to work on after all :- P can't just forget about it!!

PPS- i finally got over twenty fans xD about time!!!

*Vote, Comment, Fan, Tweet, Like*

_____________________________________________________________________________

I rolled my eyes as my father ranted on about the danger of going into town without company. This has been going on since I last came back from town half an hour ago.

“I cannot believe you would dare to leave without permission!” he continued, “You could have been killed!”

“Yes, Papa,” I agreed.

“You are very lucky that Luka had followed you,” he stated angrily, “otherwise you would have been in a lot of trouble!”

“Yes, Papa,” I agreed again.

“You could have been killed!” he repeated. I nodded, knowing it was the only thing I could do right now. Though I'm not too sure how it was Luka who had kept me from being killed. All he had done was follow me and watch as I ran from the guards with a complete stranger.

“Are you even listening?” Papa had finally asked when I stopped responding.

“Yes, Papa,” I nodded.

“Good, because you need to learn to not do everything by yourself,” he started again, “you’re in your sixteenth year already and you should know better.”

“Yes, Papa... may I leave now?”I asked in annoyance. He let out a frustrated sigh, but nodded none the less.

I stood up from my seat and headed back outside as my parents pushed passed me and headed to their bedroom.

The sky was calm and there was a gentle breeze that blew through my hair and caused the hair on the back of my neck to stand up. I could already tell that it was going to rain. The air had a fresh aroma that kind of had that sweet water smell to it.

I almost wish I could go back to the village and look for that boy again. The image of him was still in my mind. He had this strange vibe to him that I just cannot help but be enticed.

He was definitely good looking, just a few years older I presume. And he was no doubt a villager by the way his clothes were worn out and dull. Though I’d like to know where he found the dark red cloak. It’s hard to find cloaks like that nowadays... unless you’re a thief of course.

Then a thought crossed my mind, what if he was a thief? It sent a chill up my spine, and caused me to smile. I hope so... I like excitement; which probably explains why I am not attracted to Luka very much. He’s as boring as a brick...

Then again, it’s highly unlikely that I will ever meet him ever again. I sighed at that thought. I could only dream, right?

There are so many times that I have wished I were not a Romani at all. It’s just so depressing... I mean, I cannot even go into town without having people stare at me like I’m rubbish. How sad is that?

I finally managed to snap out of my thoughts when I almost tripped over a branch that had fallen from a nearby tree. It was only until now that I had realized I had wandered quite a ways from our caravan and I was now standing in a farmer’s field. There was a pond in front of me and if I had not snapped out of my thoughts in time, I would probably have fallen in.