How he announces you together

Liam: Sitting in his hotel room, he begins to think about how he hasn't done a twitcam in a while. Once he announces on twitter that he's going to do one, thousands of fans are there to watch him and once he gets to about 5,000 he decides to do an #AskLiam, and almost immediately tons of questions are flowing through. As he tries to catch as many as possible, he comes across one and reads it aloud saying, "Are you & Y/n really dating?" and without hesitation he replies, "Yes we are, we have been together for almost 5 months I believe." He says ending his sentence with a smile, he'd been dying to tell the world but just never knew how to. He finally got the chance.

Harry: As he's been guided through the sea of fans, they shout questions at him hoping they'd be the lucky one he answers. He goes for a while not saying a thing until one question strikes his attention, "Harry! Harry! Is Y/n your girlfriend?!" A girl shouted trying to be heard over the crowd, he smiles and turns in the direction her voice had come from and simply replied "Yes." Causing his ever so loved dimple to expose, and her emerald green eyes to squint. He had never actually confirmed any relationship he had been attached to, but you were different and he was ready to show you off to the world.

Niall: "So, who here has a girlfriend?" The interviewer excitingly asked, the boys heard this question hundreds of times and finally Niall could proudly raise his hand. "Niall? Who is the ever so lucky girl?" He showed his famous smile, as he looked to the ground and scratched the back of his ear due to nerves, "Her name is Y/n, we've been together for about 3, 4 months now." He said through his thick irish accent. "Is this so? Well, it may be kind of early for this question then but I'll ask anyway - Is it safe to say you've found your long awaited princess?" The interviewer questioned, causing Niall to blush. "I believe I have." he answered, causing pats on the back, and mocking 'awes' from the boys. He finally found his princess, and he didn't plan on letting her go.

Louis: The boys were at yet again another interview, having to go through repeated questions that they have heard from previous interviewers, each one acting as a rehearsal for the next. "The Tommo! So, the directioners and I have a bit of a concern that needs to be discussed." The interviewer said readjusting her position in her chair to appear more serious. "Alright then" Louis said so that she would continue, "This young lady," She said pointing to the screen next to her, Louis simply blushed at the sight of you "Who is she? We've been seeing you two together a lot, is this your girlfriend perhaps?" He chuckled and quickly glanced down, then returned his gaze to the screen "Yes, she is." He proudly said. Happy that the world would finally know the girl that keeps him going.

Zayn: You had come to visit the boys on tour, you hadn't seen them (Zayn) for about 4 months now and you thought it would be good idea to give a surprise visit. You and Niall set it up, he had Paul meet you at the airport and escort you to the arena where the boys would be rehearsing. Paul led you through the back door, and through the long white halls until you were on the right side of the stage the boys were rehearsing on. You hid behind the long black curtain so that when Zayn would walk off stage you could jump out at him, and that you did. After he caught his breath from the surprise, he entangled you in what felt like an hour long hug, after which he spun you around so that your back was leaned against his chest "Niall come here," He motioned Niall with his hand, giving him his iPhone "Take a picture of us for me, will ya lad?" As Niall prepared the camera, you posed with a smile and right before the shutter clicked you felt a kiss on your cheek. Zayn posted it to twitter with the caption "Look who decided to pay a visit, made my day 10x better. xx." And with that, your relationship was known.