Chapter 9: Puppets of past.

WHEN RAINBOW MEETS SUNSHINE © 2013.

Chapter 9: Puppets of past.

Myrrah's POV.

I saw Harry smirking at me in a way that he had never before. The goosebumps that were surfacing on my skin exaggerated the whole situation. I was really starting to wonder what's wrong with me? The boy is just smirking... what's the need for these special effects, you body?! I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion at Harry, in reply to which he turned his attention elsewhere but a small smile still playing on his pink lips. Both the days at the O2 arena had been more than awesome! We were now heading to Glasgow. It was seven and a half hour journey but a night one so we all slept our way through it. Especially after the crazy two days of continuous concerts. Next morning when we reached our hotel, I got to know the boys and executives were staying in the same hotel. Crew members were accommodated in a different one, which was rather close to the concert venue. Ours was quite in a secured corner of the city, so the fans won't find out.

We had a one and a half day completely to ourselves, as all we had to do was keep the fans updated about the boys. The management had booked an entire floor to us. It was the last floor of the hotel and the floor above ours had a closed swimming pool and gym area and a conference hall. That too had been booked so we could have some private time to ourselves. The security on these two floors was pretty strict, so as to deflect the intruders.

Mel and me were to share the room. On entering, I saw big room with a full sized bed, a recliner, a study desk, huge French windows and a bathroom made of opaque glass. There two huge wardrobes at my right side and mini refrigerator on top of which was a basket of goodies like muffins, vodka and whisky bottles, 'Lindt' chocolates and some fruits. The room smelled of a disinfectant and clean white bed sheets.

"Myrrah, there's a nice spa downstairs. You wanna join in for some massage?" Mel asked whilst pulling her luggage inside the room.

"No thanks. I'll just go for a swim I think." I said, while locking the door from within after Mel had entered.

***

Harry's POV.

Glasgow, here we are! I entered my suite and the first thing to do, was fall on the bed with my legs still dangling towards the floor. I ran my fingers through the thick mass of curled hair. I heard my door burst open so I picked my head slightly to see who it was.

"Harry, what plans do you have?" Niall and Louis entered in and plopped on the bed next to me.

"Didn't.. think.. of.. any yet. What plans.. do you'll... have?" I was wiggling on the bed since Louis kept poking me.

"Liam, El and Louis are going to a local tattoo shop. Louis is planning to get inked. I'm planning to spend some time on my guitar with Dan (band's guitarist) and others. Zayn is far asleep since he had been up, talking to Perrie." I had finally been free from all the poking as I had caught Louis' hand stopping him, whilst Niall was busy listing what the blokes were upto.

"Harry you want to join us? Maybe get a tattoo yourself?" Louis suggested.

I didn't need more tattoos. There was some other business I had to do. Bring down Miss. Sunshine, Myrrah. What could be a better chance to get my plan into action? The blokes aren't around..

"No, I'll just lay around a bit." saying that I pushed Niall and Louis out of the door. In a friendly way, of course.

"Okay, have fun fapping around." I heard Louis' yell and Niall's booming laughter before I closed the door. I shook my head sideways making the curls to bounce a bit, at that comment. Pervs!