title of your story

CHAPTER 2

Annalise P.O.V.

I walked outta the house angry as a bull. How could she like seriously we moved for a reason and that reason was to get rid of boys and what does the dopey do she goes and finds another guy. I jogged down the few steps that we had out the front of our house to be greeted by a beautiful blonde. She had the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen. I’m not a lesbian but I think I’m already falling in love with her lol joking you sick minded people.

"howdy" beamed the friendly blonde. "hiya" I said back putting on a fake smile I was still fuming on the inside but this person had nothing to do with it so why take it out on her I think to myself. "ha-ha your funny I like you…by the way I’m Eliza but everyone calls me Eliza" she laughed i even let out a giggle she was a funny one I must say. "ha-ha hi I’m annalise but everyone calls me Anna so you can choose what you want to call me" I introduce myself to Eliza, "care to join me on a journey to Starbucks my good friend" Eliza said with a British accent I laughed and linked my arms with her and started skipping down the road.

On the way to Starbucks I learned a lot about Eliza , I learned that she has an older brother , she is 17 turning 18 in a couple of months and that we will be going to the same school which is a bonus also that her bedroom window is right across from mine so we can talk all night if we wanted to. I sat down while Eliza went to order us both a hot chocolate with extra marshmallows mmmmm sounds so yummy when you think about it. When I was sitting I felt a pair of eyes on the back of my head I was a little scared to turn around but my mind and brain were having a fight which the brain won so I turned around only to find a very Smokey hot blonde looking at his phone. All well I though as I turned around to see where Eliza was.

As I expected she was still at counter but she was flirting with the very attractive cashier. I knew she was a flirt when I saw her. I got pulled outta my thoughts when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket I took my phone out and read the message that was on it read

To annalise

Im sorry baby girl I know we moved here to get away from boys but I think they follow me or something lol but can you please come home in time for dinner I want you to meet him he is really nice just don’t miss It please lise

Lots of love mother dearest xx

Gosh you got to love my mum she knows how to make you laugh I simply reply that I will be home soon just hanging around with a new friend, but she had to replied with a k. this really pisses me off and I think it was showing on my face because when eliza came back she was a little bit scared. "are you otay?" eliza asked a little shocked at my sudden angriness "yea im fine mum just k.ed me and it just really pisses me off sorry for scaring you. What is that I see in your hand missy" I quickly changed the subject "oh nothing just a really hot guys number" she squealed really loudly which annoyed other customers. I laughed and got my purse out to payfor my hot chocolate but eliza told me to put it back and I mean she didn’t tell me she yelled it at me which caused me to burst out laughing in the middle of starbucks.

Eliza and I had finshed out hot chocolate and decide to go look around for a little bit but while we were looking around I felt another pair of eyes on me I turned around and so did eliza, but all I saw was the same blonde that was at the starbucks he smirked and went his own way I turned but to eliza "what was that all about" I asked a little confused and she replied with a "your in trouble anna" eliza said. What the fuck why am I in trouble what have I done wrong im so confused and scared at the same time I think I just shat myself omg what do I do holy fcuk. "exactly why am I in trouble?" I asked " because that was niall horan he gets what he wants and I think his eyes are on you !!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys so there is chapter 2 sorry havent been uodating been busy with school love you

mwah ruby xx

fan,vote,comment :)))