Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom, The Continuation

Bikini Bottom. An innocent, peaceful city terrorized by evil robots. 

Sandy Cheeks looked out of the window of her treehouse, wishing that all of the robots that invaded her "beloved" town of Bikini Bottom would just disappear, like wishing on a shooting star. She looked decisively at her picnic tale, where it seemed as if a robot as inhabited it as their home. A drone of whirring began to fill her entire tree dome. 

"I really hope that these robots would stop destroying my tree dome!" Sandy shouted out of her treehouse window. In the distance, Sandy began to see a yellow square and a pink starfish.

"Is that Spongebob and Patrick?" Sandy questioned, looking out of the window. The two indecipherable figures began to come closer and closer to the front door of her tree dome. Sandy believed that she had hope. 

"Patrick…I can't… open… this door!" Said Spongebob Squarepants, one of the key heroes who saved the entire town of Bikini Bottom from those evil, menacing robots. He was struggling while trying to open the front door to Sandy's tree dome. 

"Move, Spongebob. I am the master. OOOO ICE CREAM!" Said Patrick Star, another key hero who was distracted by disgusting  half-eaten ice cram that had looked as if a truck had stampeded over it. But Patrick didn't care. He tried to lift up the splattered scoop of strawberry ice cream while Spongebob struggled to open the door. Finally, after minutes trying, he opened the door. Spongebob and Patrick put on their helmets and headed inside.

"Spongebob! Patrick! Help!" Sandy cried from the treehouse. Spongebob was puzzled for hearing Sandy, of all mammals, ask for help. "Patrick…" Spongebob said, nervously. "Yeah?" Patrick said, while licking the ice cream scoop out of his hand. 

"Forget about the ice cream! We have a really big problem here!" Spongebob shouted. 

"And what's that?" Patrick said, amazed by the beauty of the ice cream scoop.

"They're still robots. They're still all over Bikini Bottom. Oh, no. What if the robots are still at the Krusty Krab! No! Then I won't be able to make any more of my delicious Krabby Patties!" Spongebob began to weep in Patrick's arm. Patrick giggled as he ran up to the steps of the treehouse.  "Patrick, where are you going?" Spongebob questioned, hesitant on whether to follow Patrick or to stay put with all of the robots. 

"I'm going to help Sandy, duh!" Patrick shouted as he approached the stairs. 

"Wait, Patrick! We have to destroy these robots!" Spongebob shouted back to Patrick, who didn't respond. Spongebob sighed, and reluctantly moved closer and closer to the stairs. He then heard Patrick and Sandy screaming from the treehouse. He ran up the stairs, ready to save both Patrick and Sandy. He was astonished by what he saw. 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Spongebob screamed in agony, hoping that his cheery, upbeat voice would be heard.