18

8 years later

James Lucas Scott (26):Married Madison Landry, son Chester Daniel Scott and daughter Helen Deborah Scott.

Lydia Bob Scott (24): married Jude Andrew Baker, daughter Juliana Haley Baker and son Brady Nathan Baker.

Robert Alan Scott (20): dating Mandy Ross.

Joy-Anna Quinn Scott (16): living with Haley and Dawson, is a sophomore.

Isabella Mia Cole (13): living with Haley and Dawson, is a eighth grade.

Evelyn Haley Scott (12): living with Nathan and Jess, is a seventh grade.

Theodore James Scott (11): living with Nathan and Jess, is a sixth grade.

Jack Dawson Cole (24): in Stanford college, single.

Savannah Mary Cole (17): living with Haley and Dawson, is in junior.

Shawn Eric Cole (15): living with Haley and Dawson, is in freshman.

Nathan Royal Scott: married to Jessica May Scott. Ex husband to Haley Bob James Cole. Father to James Lucas, Lydia Bob, Robert Alan, and Joy-Anna Quinn Scott with Haley Bob James Cole former Scott. Father to Evelyn Haley and Theodore James Scott with Jessica May Smith Scott.

Jessica May Scott: married to Nathan Royal Scott. Mother to Evelyn Haley and Theodore James Scott with Nathan Royal Scott. Stepmother to James Lucas, Lydia Bob, Robert Alan, and Joy-Anna Quinn Scott (Nathan and Haley's).

Haley Bob James Cole: married to Dawson Michael Cole. Ex wife to Nathan Royal Scott (Haley Bob James Scott). Mother to James Lucas, Lydia Bob, Robert Alan, and Joy-Anna Quinn Scott with Nathan Royal Scott. Mother to Isabella Mia Cole with Dawson Michael Cole. Stepmother to Jack Dawson, Savannah Mary, and Shawn Eric Cole (Dawson and Julie's).

Dawson Michael Cole: married to Haley Bob James Scott. Ex husband to Julie Ann Wesley. Father to Jack Dawson, Savannah Mary, and Shawn Eric Cole with Julie Ann Wesley. Father to Isabella Mia Cole with Haley Bob James Cole. Stepfather to James Lucas, Lydia Bob, Robert Alan, and Joy-Anna Quinn Scott (Haley and Nathan's.)