Caught Between Two Loves {A Gaara/Naruto Love Triangle}

Name: As far as you know? Jay, just Jay

Age: 18

Looks: Long black hair, black eyes that have a white background, red and black wings, slim and muscled, large breasts, carries one huge sword (bigger than Kisame's),and one thinner, smaller sword. Usually dresses in black from head to toe. Likes wearing big, black boots. She calls them her "kick-ass" boots.

Rank: Jounin, S-Rank

Personality: Hot-headed, perverted, funny, not afraid to kill, passionate, artistic, animal lover, frugal, strong, smart, cold, acts before thinking,judgmental, critical, skeptical, blunt,creative, quick-thinker,hard, smart mouth, but knows when to shut up. Likes to fight and train whenever possible. Has a quick temper and likes to play with people's mind. Seems very innocent, but is definitely not. Is a virgin though and very uptight when it comes to things like sex. Is a pervert so she seems experienced, but is not.

Past: Doesn't remember

Jay's POV:

I was sitting around with my best friend, Shay. We had been friends for as long as I could remember. She knew all of my secrets and how to get me to say whatever she wanted.

Shay: Hey, Jay?

Me: Yeah? Sup?

Shay: Well, um... I, uh... Are you going to hang out with Naruto-kun or Gaara-kun tonight?

Me: Um, I think I'm going to hang out with Naruto

Shay: Oh, um, okay then. Do you want me to keep Gaara-kun company then?

Me: Sure! Why not?

Shay: Okay, will do. I'll text him and tell him, but not say that you're going to Naruto-kun's

Me: Okay, cool. Sounds like a plan

Shay knew that I loved both Gaara and Naruto and that I was having an affair with both that the other didn't know about. And she sure was great at keeping things hidden!From them, and from me, it turns out, but that will be explain later.

Me: I should probably start heading out to Naruto's, huh?

Shay: Oh, yes, you should. Have fun with Naruto-kun! ^-^

Shay gave me a cute little knowing smile. She knows that I've never had sex with either of them and wouldn't actually for a while, not until I'm completely ready.I sent Naruto a text message saying I was on my way and then waved to Shay as I ran out the door. She was looking at her phone with a slight smile on her face which made me curious but I'd ask her about that later. I was on my way to Naruto's when I ran into Gaara.

Me: Hey, Gaara! You on your way to go see Shay?

Gaara: Uh, yeah, I am. How did you know?

Me: We kinda live together dummy!

Gaara: Oh, well where are you going?

Me: I'm just heading into the market to get some stuff

Gaara: Okay, well I'll talk to you later?

Me: Definitely!

I gave him a quick hug and then ran the rest of the way to Naruto's, pausing before I knocked to fix my hair. I knocked and Naruto answered almost immediately. I smiled at him and went inside.

Shay's POV

Jay was just about to leave and I had gotten a text from Gaara saying “Hey, beautiful, I'm on my way over :)” Jay didn't know this but me and Gaara had been secretly dating for three and a half months now. I didn't want to tell Jay because I knew that she loved him but I also knew that she loved Naruto a bit more. And it was kind of the same thing she was doing to Naruto and Gaara except I knew that he was with her as well. Gaara felt guilty about us and so did I but we both knew that we were in love and nothing can stop love. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door and knew that Gaara was here. I opened the door with a smile on my face and was immediately engulfed in a hug.

~Time skip! To: Jay's way home from Naruto's house!

Jay's POV

As I was walking up the driveway to the house, I saw the back of a red haired head in the window and guessed that Gaara was still there. I walked up to the door and quietly opened it, planning to surprise them but when I opened the door, I was more surprised than anything. Gaara and Shay hadn't noticed me yet seeing as how they were MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH! That little bitch is trying to steal my boyfriend! But, it's Shay.. and I have Naruto... and she deserves someone, too... but Gaara is mine! But... oh no! What am I going to do? I started with loudly clearing my throat. I saw Gaara jump off of Shay and to the other side of the couch and Shay sitting up while fixing her clothes and looking at me with wide eyes.

Shay: Oh! Jay! You're home early! I- uh, was just, um...

Me: Save it, we'll talk about it later. Gaara, if you please?

Gaara: yeah, um, I'll just be... bye

With that, Gaara took off out the door and I just sunk down onto the couch trying to think.

Shay: Jay, I...

Me: Shut up

Shay: But, Jay

Me: I said, “Shut up!”

Shay: Jeelyn! You do not take that tone with me! You just shut up and listen to what I have to say for once!

I was in shock, Shay had actually stood up for herself for once in her life and it was to me. I was shocked into silence.

Shay: Jay, I'm sorry, but I've been in love with Gaara-kun for years now. And he loves me, too. But he also loves you, he couldn't choose between the two of us so he went with both. I couldn't tell you because you're like my sister and I didn't want you to be mad but I see that that backfired. I'm in love with Gaara-kun, he's in love with me and you, you're in love with him and Naruto-kun, and Naruto-kun is in love with you. You need to make a choice of who you want to be with. If you want to be with Gaara-kun, fine, have him but don't keep playing Naruto-kun like you are, and I'll live if you choose Gaara-kun, yeah I'll be hurt like Hell but I'll live and if you choose Naruto-kun... well Gaara-kun and I can be together and you can be with Naruto-kun and we'll all be happy but if you want Gaara-kun,,, take him. Just don't keep playing both of them like that...

Once again, I was shocked into silence, all I could do was stare at her with my mouth agape. I didn't know what to say, but she was right. I needed to choose, and soon.

Me: Give... give me a few days to think...

Shay: You have three days, then you have to decide. Think well

That day was Tuesday and I had three days to decide. That's means that today, Friday, is my decision day.

~Time skip! To: Actual day, Friday, three days after this event!

Jay's POV

Me: Shay! Where are you?!

Shay: Over here, in the kitchen!

Me: I've decided

Shay: Good, who will it be?

Me: Well, I didn't really have to think about it much after what you said Tuesday. Shay, you are in love with Gaara, yet so am I, but I have another option, Naruto, and you don't so I decided... that you should have Gaara, and I'll take Naruto. That way, we both can be happy and in love.

Shay: Jay... thank you... I love you so much!

Shay gave me a huge hug and I saw a tear of joy escape her eyes. I knew that I had made the right choice.

~Epilogue! 5 years later!~

Jay's POV

Shay and I are still best friends, it's been five years since I made the decision and we couldn't be happier. I am 6 months along with expecting our first child which is to be a boy named Ichirou, meaning “One son” and Shay and Gaara are 5 months into child number three which is a baby girl to be named Hoshiko, meaning “star child.” They have three year old twins named Ryuu, which is the older twin and a boy, meaning “Dragon” and Chouko, which is the younger twin and a girl, meaning “Butterfly child” already. Choosing between Naruto and Gaara was difficult, but now I see that it was worth it. And that I made the right choice. I was caught between two loves, but now, I'm stuck on one, and I couldn't be happier.

The End!

Awwwwwww! Happy ending!! I had so much fun writing this story!! Partially because I was in it :P lol Domo arigato for reading and ja mata ne!!!