The Theif and The Cloudwatcher {A Shikamaru One-shot}

No one's POV
A 17 year old girl with black hair named Sora was running through the town of Konoha with a load of stolen goods in her arms. She dodged down an alleyway and out of sight of the ninjas chasing her. This girl was skilled, she waited just the right amount of time after the footsteps were gone to leave the ally. She quickly made her way to the building she called her home and deposited her treasures on the floor by her bed to be hidden. After they were carefully stowed away Sora left her house again.

Sora's POV
I made my way out my house and decided to stop by the Nara household. I wanted to see if Shika-kun was there so I knocked on the door. Shikaku opened the door and noticed me on the doorstep.
"Hello, Sweety. How've you been?" he asked me.
"I've been good," I replied. "Is Shikamaru here?"
"I'm afraid he isn't. I think he's at the hill again," Shikaku told me.
"Okay, thank you, Mr. Nara," I said to him while bowing.
"It's no problem, and please, call me Shikaku," he insisted.
"Okay, good bye then, Shikaku," I said to him as a farewell.
"Good bye, Sora," he replied.
I left his house and made my way to the hill that the lazy bum Shikamaru was always at. We were friends and would just sit together watching the clouds roll by. He didn't know, but I have had a big crush on him for the longest time. As I approached the hill I could see him leaning against the only tree there was. This was his favorite spot to sit because he could just lean back and relax while staring at the clouds.
"Shikamaru!" I called out to him.
"Hn? Oh, hello Sora. What are you doing here?" he replied to me.
"I just came by to hang out, is that alright?" I asked him.
"Yeah, it's fine," he told me.
I sat down next to him and stretched out on the soft grass. We just talked together for a while, not really saying anything of importance.
"Shika-kun? I'm getting kind of cold now," I said to him since it was late autumn.
"Yeah, I guess it is kind of chilly. Do you want to come back to my place?" he asked like a gentleman.
"Um, sure. I'd love to," I said to him as he stood up. Shikamaru held his hand out to me to help me stand up. I carefully gripped it and stood up, blushing slightly at the contact. He let go of my hand and started to head toward his home. I followed slowly, trying to rid myself of this cursed blush that had invaded my cheeks. Once it was gone I caught up to him and we walked together the rest of the distance. When we got to his house he opened the door and held it open for me to walk in. He closed the door gently behind us and we went into his room. It was surprisingly clean for someone as lazy as him. Everything had a place and was neatly in it. He lounged down on his bed and patted the space next to him indicating that I could sit. This wasn't the first time I had been to his house but I was always a little cautious. I carefully sat down next to him and then heard a light knock on the door.
"What?" Shikamaru said.
His mother, Yoshino, opened the door and saw us.
"Sora? How good to see you, Dear! How have you been?" she questioned me.
"I've been pretty good, it's been a while since we've talked," I said to her.
"Much too long," she replied.
"What did you want?" Shikamaru interrupted.
"I just wanted to see if you were home," she told him and left the room.
"Troublesome women..." Shikamaru breathed.
"Hey, I take offense to that," I said to him jokingly.
"Whatever, woman," he joked back.
Shikamaru and I joked around a lot. We would tickle, tackle, and just goof around together. Shikamaru sat up in his bed then pushed me down and started to tickle me. Suddenly his face got closer to mine. I could feel his warm breath on my lips and just looked at him in shock. He lowered his head down until our lips touched. It took me a minute to realize what was happening but then I started to respond. I kissed him back and just stayed like that for a little while until he pulled away.
"Sorry about that," he said. "I couldn't help myself."
I don't mind, really. I've been waiting for that for a long time now," I replied.
He smiled and said, "I'm glad. Then this won't be a drag." He smirked and kissed me again. When he pulled away again I smiled and thought to myself, A thief and a lazy bum? What are the odds? But I feel as if this will be the start to something new and not troublesome.
---------------------------------