I Love Your Weirdness {A Tobi One-shot}

My name is Ari Kashimoto.I'm new to the Akatsuki but I love it here already. I have made many new friends and I have a crush on the one and only, Madara Uchiha A.K.A Tobi! *Blush* He's really cute and sweet. I don't see how Deidara thinks he's annoying. I have black hair and love to have fun.

I woke up on my 12th day of being an Akatsuki member. I heard Hidan swearing about something and then some obnoxious beeping. I knew what was going on and jumped out of bed, not caring that I was in my pajamas. I ran to the kitchen yelling at Hidan.

Me: Hidan! What the Hell were you thinking?! I told you, "No cooking ever again" because of how often this happens! But did you listen? NO! Now I have to clean up your damn mess, AGAIN! UGH!

Hidan: What the fuck, bitch?! I was doing just fine! Leave me the fuck alone! Shut the hell up and go back to bed!

Me: No! If you're going to talk to me like that then I'm going to talk to you the same way! SHUT THE HELL UP YOU MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD AND GET YOUR FUCKED UP ASS OUT OF MY JASHIN DAMN KITCHEN, WHORE!

Hidan: I see I've been one Jashin damn good influence on you, bitch

He walked out of the kitchen smirking. I was still fuming but I managed to find the fire extinguisher and put out the flames. I usually only swear like that at Hidan. I can match anybody's personality and mimic their moves because of my kekkei genkai, it's why I was chosen for the Akatsuki. I cleaned up the mess of what I think was Hidan cooking pancakes, I can't really tell what it was. Since I was the only decent cook that I know of in this Organization, I made a giant batch of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Once I had finished cooking I set out the food in big dishes and put out plates. I then stepped away from the table and yelled: BREAKFAST IS READY! I quickly retreated back into the kitchen because I know how this usually goes. I heard a bunch of people running to the table to eat and waited in the kitchen for a little while. I debated making some food for myself but I usually don't eat breakfast. I could hear everyone yelling at each other for being too loud or too annoying. It was a daily routine for the Akatsuki, I found out, and I had just been added to it. I was now the chef for all of the meals because no one else can cook and I won't let people help me. I'm an independant girl who secretly wants someone to tell me what to do and boss me around. I sighed as everyone finished eatong and left to play video games or whatever else they wanted to do. I loaded all the dishes up in the dish washer and started it. Breakfast time is probably the worst time of the day. I heard Deidara yelling down the hall and went to investigate.

Deidara: You're so stupid, un!

Tobi: Nu-uh! Tobi is a good boy!

Deidara: No! Tobi isn't! Tobi is a bad boy!

Tobi: D-does Deidara-senpai really think that?

I could hear saddness in Tobi's voice and stepped in.

Me: Deidara! What do you think you're doing?!

Deidara: Uh, Ari-chan! I was just... I don't know what to tell you, yeah

Me: Stop being so mean to him! You're always making him cry! It isn't nice!

Deidara: I'm sorry, un. I'll try to be nicer

Me: You better, or I will hunt you down and blow you up in your sleep!

Deidara nodded, his eyes wide, and left. I walked over to Tobi and petted his head.

Me: Is Tobi all right?

Tobi: Ri-chan? Do you think Tobi is a good boy?

Me: Yes, I deffinately think Tobi is a good boy

Tobi: Good, Tobi likes being a good boy and he doesn't like it when Deidara-senpai calls him a bad boy...

I heard him sniffle under his mask.

Me: Tobi-kun? Are you crying?

Tobi: N-no *Sniffle*

Me: Oh, come here, Honey. Give Ri-chan a hug. She'll make it feel better

I held my arms out and he gave me a long hug. When he finally pulled away I saw that he had taken his mask off. He had a handsome face that was impossible not to love.

Tobi: I- I like it when you make me feel better

I blushed at his comment and noticed how irresistably sexy his voice was. I looked down as I blushed.

Me: I'm glad I can make you feel better

Tobi: I really like you Ari-chan

Me: I really like you, too, Tobi

Tobi: Please, call me Madara when we are alone. I prefer it that way

Me: O-okay... Madara

I blushed more and looked down again.

Tobi: When you blush you look very cute. It brings just enough color to your face to make you look innocent and adorable

Tobi put his hand under my chin and pulled it up so I would look at him. He gently pressed his lips against mine and I giggled. I like this different Tobi, a lot. When he pulled away I was blushing really hard. I could hear footsteps coming closer to us from down the hall and saw Tobi slip his mask back on. Deidara came down the hall toward us. My face was still very bright red and I saw Deidara notice this.

Deidara: Tobi, I just wanted to say... Sorry, yeah

Tobi: Does this mean that Tobi is a good boy?

Deidara: Yeah, Tobi is a good boy, un

Tobi: YAY!

Tobi glomped Deidara and I just giggled.

Me: Tobi-kun, I love your weirdness ^-^ <3

Aw! Such a sweet ending! I hope you like it!