Is This Real? (2)

<B>GABBY POV</B>

I ran away from Harry trying to find my way back to the flat. I couldn't find it anywhere. How far did I go? I reached into my backpocket and tried to find my way home so at least I had somewhere to go. Then, I remembered I left my phone at the flat. Shit.  

I ran back to where Harry was. He was gone! Oh god no please, I prayed. How am I suppose to find someone or something to go to? I walked around trying to look for a park map. There were like millions of way to enter this park! I looked for the neatest entrance and just sat down. One of the boys will come looking for me.  

I looked around for any of the boys. Minutes and minutes passed by and no one arrived. I got up and walked around looking for someplace. I felt a pair of hands cover my face with a bag and grab me by the shoulders. I tried to take a peek but the unknown person slapped my hand away, but in a playful manner. I was thrown into a car where it was silent. I felt a familiar pair of hands and took a secret peek. It was Niall.  

"Niall I know its you," I said trying to alarm the boys I knew.  

"How did yah know Gabby," Niall asked me.  

"I took a peek," I said lifting the bag up. 

"We are taking you home," Liam told me.  

Louis drove around for a couple of minutes until I arrived to my house. They must have checked my phone for my address. I hopped out of the car giving each of the boys and walked into the house. I felt a buzz in my phone to see it was from Niall.

<B>From:Nialler

Hellooooooo (: just wanted to say hi. Be safe, I'm going to finish my tour. Keep in touch with me!! 

Xx</B>

They're leaving? So soon? Well, my life isn't a fanfiction. I guess my life can't be like each one where I bump into the cutest guy in One Direction and we immediately fall in love and he takes me on tour with him. Right? Well I mean we could fall in love.  

My parents weren't home so I pulled the house keys out of my backpacket. I walked inside upstairs to my room. Everything just seemed to silent, and too cold. I wanted to be in Niall's arms again.  

I heard a knock on my door so I went to go see who it was. I felt a tear begun to slip out of my eye. I quickly wiped it away so more tears wouldn't come out. I opened the door to see it was Niall, by himself.  

I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. He smelled so good, something I've never noticed before.  

"Yeh didn't tink I was leaving jus' yet?" Niall asked lifting one eyebrow up.  

"Well, you are a celebrity." 

"Eh not really. Jus' living me dream," he said looking into my eyes. "Plus I promised yah a date tonight." 

"You did? Ugh let me go get ready. You can wait down here." 

"Let me come. I want tah see yehr room." 

"Fine c'mon." I said tugging on his arms.  

"I lied. I didn't promise yah I date. But I wanted one so I lied," Niall explained to me. 

"Liar! Man I'm not getting ready now." 

"Yah change, or I'll do it for yah," Niall said pressing his forehead against mine. 

I looked into his crystal blue eyes. It was like staring into an endless blue sparkling ocean. I could see the reflection of my hazel eyes, the reason my middle name is Hazel. He grabbed my hand and brought his lips to mine. Not kissing, but whispering a question.