Prologue

“Do it!”  The man stood before a young boy, who was curled in a ball on the floor, moaning.

“I can’t!  Please!”  Tears were streaming down his face.  He had no way of knowing when the torture would end, but he was trying as hard as he could to follow the man’s orders.

“You simply need to find your brother.  You’ve done this before, haven’t you?”  Now standing directly over the child, the man’s expression was one of pure hate and utter disappointment.

“I-“ The boy stuttered.  “Yes, but not- not on purpose.  And it hurt!  Please, please stop!”  His vision was blurring, and it was all he could do to remain conscious.

“It hurt?  It hurt?  Well, did it hurt more than this?”  As the wand connected with his head, the boy lost his hold on the world and his vision went completely black.

Okay, this is just the prologue, that's why it's so short.  Sorry.  That's why I already posted the first chapter.  But if you read this, PLEASE review!!!  Either before or after you read the first chapter, just review if you read this, to let me know you read it.  Or you can fan or vote, which is fine as well.  Just something to let me know that I'm not writing this for nothing.  Otherwise I won't write more.

Thanks,

~Campion =D