Chapter 21

Hey Guys!!! Less talkie more reading! Let's get started! ^.^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Justin's POV:

I yawned and rubbed my eyes while I sat upright.

"I'm so in the mood for sourpatch kids.." I frowned and looked at my tummy, already grumbling and sounding like a dying whale.

I, The Bieber, The Biebs!...Justin Drew Bieber can find his own food!! He does NOT need help from anyone.

I kicked my shoes off and stood up while ruffling my hair a bit.

I walked in the so called frickin forest in which we were kinda living in. Man, it smelled bad...more like dinosaur pee mixed with leaves and insect poop.

Right now, I'm searching for something to eat...Duh! I'm hungry as hell!

"Fruits, fruits, fruits! Coconuts, Coconuts, Coco-" I groaned in pain as something hit my head and fell to the ground with a thud.

Meanwhile, everyone else was sleeping away under the light of a thousand stars while waves splashed across the shore as mosquitoes hovered around each and every one of the girls and guys, making them groan in pain and scratch their hands. Just then, a scream was heard making Ash startled awake as she rubbed her eyes vigorously and stood up groggily. She started looking around and instantly let out a scream in absolute frustration. "Justin Drew Bieber!" She yelled, making everyone wake up, letting out sighs knowing positively well, how this was going to end. "We need to find that idiot just so I could give him a piece of my damn mind." Ash muttered angrily as she stomped inside the forest once again. "Justin!" Liam yelled as he pushed his way through the huge leaves before he whined for the fifth time and sat down on the ground with a pout. "I don't want to walk anymore." He whined again, clapping his hands in the process making him look like a twenty year old baby. If it existed. "Don't worry, Ash. I got him.." Zayn muttered and picked Liam up and stood him up on his feet. "Oh shit.." Niall whispered loud enough for everyone to hear as he pointed at the volcano with his eyes wide open. "Run towards the volcano! Right now!" Anam yelled as loud as possible and everyone started running towards the volcano. Basically, Justin Doofus Bieber here is hanging for his dear life while the weird looking village people thingies are sacrificing him to the fire god.

Finally reaching the volcano, Everyone started distracting the village people while Ash quickly pulled Justin with her and in the end, one direction and the girls and an unconscious Justin Bieber ran to shore once again, losing the sight of the village people. "Justin." Ashley whispered as she looked down at him. "Wake up, please.." She mumbled before Justin opened his eyes slowly, smiling a little when he saw Ashley's face. "I-" Justin was cut off with a slap right across his face. "Ow!! What the hell was that for?!" Justin yelled as he out a hand on his cheek and started rubbing it with a visible frown on his face. "That's for wandering off alone at night." Ashley mumbled and stood up and sat down beside Louis.

"Go to sleep guys, hopefully we'll see a ship or a helicopter by tomorrow." Liam announced before everybody went to sleep once again except for justin who just stared longingly at ash with a small frown spread across his lips before he went to sleep as well.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~

Hey, guys! I know this is a bit unexpected but I'll try to finish off this sequel and not leave you guys hanging on. Hopefully, you'll enjoy the last of this sequel as much as you guys did when you started reading it first. So that's it for now, I'll update soon but please leave a comment below just to let me know how was the chapter :3 love you all, bye! ~ Ash