Dear Anti-Feminists, what do you stand for?

I'm not against anti-feminists because I understand everyone has their own opinions, but it just makes me wonder, what do they stand for if they just think feminists are bitchy, complaining, hypocritical, and man-hating? Because when they are labeling feminists all those stereotypes, they're also ignoring the fact that women go through experiences that makes them change their mentality because it was that horrible. I can see why you don't like how feminists seem to roar every time you reason why you're an anti-feminst but maybe they went through something that made them become a feminist. I am sure every female here has reasons why they feel the way they feel and do the things they do. Maybe it has come to a certain point where they shut the world out because they lost hope. So what they do? They fight. Feminism allows them to feel hopeful because of the injustice they experienced. They want to fight for what's been ignored and pushed away. Society demonizes feminism as man-haters, feminazis, but they are actually standing up for rights for women and men. They don't hate men. They want men's social pressures to bring attention too. Men get insulted for not being "man enough" and get called "a girl." They use "girls" as a term for them to feel superior to, as if it'll boost their masculinity. So does being a girl = weak? Why? Why has society set this standard of women being weaker than men? Women get insulted and judged in everything they do, say, wear, look, etc. The statistics show that 99% of rapists are men and 95% of rapes of women never get reported. I'm not saying men don't get raped. Men and women are either raped by their same or opposite gender. In fact, 10% of sexual assaults was reported by straight and gay men. Guys get laughed at when they say/report that they got raped. Women get blamed that it's their fault. This goes to show that rape in general needs to be taken more seriously. So no, it's not a "women's issue." That's a very ignorant way to put it. The reason why feminists are fighting for gender equality is because there's not enough seriousness taken into action. People want to shut away the ones who are voicing out the wrong in society. This is insane. I don't understand how anyone can just ignore the injustice happening in the world. That's why we speak up. What do you anti-feminists stand for? If I came off rude or insulting in any way, that was not my intention. I was giving my opinion and asking what anti-feminists stand for because I'm confused. I want to understand where you're coming from. I'm not a rabid feminist. I'm a feminist for a reason: to fight for the injustice of men and women.