~Ricky~Dillon~

You are getting ready for school, but its not just another normal ole day, no. Because, today you wont be wearing any longsleves, or bracelets to cover your scars, because, there scars now. No way in hell you'd be doing this if it wasn't for your best friend, Ricky Dillon, he's the one who convinced you to do it. You're a bit nervous, but your also sick and tired of having to cover up your arms, so what the hell you think, lets do it. 

~AtSkewl~

Its lunch and your making your way to sit by your few friends at your usual table. So far the day has been good people didn't say too much about the scars, but you haven't seen Ricky at all until now. You see him sitting with your friends talking and eating, his back is to you so you creep up behind him signaling to your friends to be quiet. You gently place you hands over his eyes as he turns his head slightly towards you.

" Y/n!?" He exclaims.

"Yep! haha' You laugh taking your hands off his eyes as he turns around immediately scanning your arms. Once he realized you were wearing a tank top without any bracelets he jumped out of his seat picking you up and twirling you around. You squeal as he sets you down, still wrapped in his arms, you snake your arms around his neck, and meet his twinkling eyes.

" I knew you could do it." He whispers.

" Only cuz i have the bestest best friend ever" You say smiling. 

" I know I'm the best," He says smirking, " I'm really proud of you though, Y/n."

" Thanks, i wouldnt have been able to if it werent for you, you helped me stop, and get the courage to show my scars." You say smiling gratefully at him.

" Any time babe" He replied pulling you into his warm embrace.

~Afterskewl~

"RINGRINGMUTHAFUCKAS!!!!"  The bell goes off and you slip out of class walking over to your waiting spot to find Ricky already there.

"Hey there." You say bumping your shoulder into his.

"Hiya," He says smiling," May I walk you home this fine afternoon, Ma'Lady?" He asks putting his arm out for you to hook up with yours.

" Of course good Sir." You say trying not to laugh as you hook arms and start walking towards your home. You walk along in silence not saying much, but its not awkward you've known Ricky for years nothing is awkward anymore.

"Want to go sit at the park?"  Ricky asks snapping you out of your thoughts, you nod your head, and you two make your way over to a small park the park you met at. You sit down in the field, immediately tearing the grass out of the ground. You fell Ricky sit next to you, and you feel his eyes on you watching as you tear apart the pieces of grass, silently.

" I'm really proud of you. I cant believe you finally did it, and I'm so glad you did." He says quietly you can tell he wanted to cry by the way his voice is quiet and breaks when he finishes. You turn around facing him standing up and pulling him up. You look him in the eye and can see the tears brimming at his eyes.

"Dont cry Ricky. Be happy, its over now,  and i dont plan on going back, ever." You say looking him in the eye, meaning every word. He nods his head, and pulls you into a hug, a tight, squeezy, take you breathe away hug, the ones you love, a Ricky Dillon Hug.

" I love you, you know that right?" He says, his voice muffled by your hair.

"Of course I know, and I love you too." You reply, more than you'll ever know... 

" So you would'nt be freaked out if, if I said that I love you more than a friend, that I want you to-to be my, girlfriend?" He says,but in more of a questioning tone. You pull out of the hug, and look into his eyes to make sure he's not joking, and, he's not.

" I w-wouldnt be f-freaked out." You whisper not sure if you understand fully whats happening.

" Then,then can I kiss you?" He asks biting his lip, and looking down for a moment. You grab his chin lifting his face so your as eye to eye as you can be considering hes a good half foot taller than you.

" Of course you fool" You say against his lips, leaning in the last inch, finally feeling his soft warm lips on yours. Moving in sync, feeling so happy, your whole body is flushed with warmth, smiling into the long awaited kiss you've been dreaming of for so long.