Intro/Chapter 01

(This is A Fifth Harmony fanfic, mostly in Camila's point of view. It's not gonna be too long. The story will probably last until October 31st, 2015. All rights reserved.)

CAMILA:
Today I awaked feeling very weird. I didn't know for sure what this feeling meant, but I knew it wasn't normal. I sat up and shook it off. I grabbed my phone and pressed that familiar blue application with the bird symbol and everyone was talking about one thing. "Him" and "Her." Looks like they were broken up, I smiled to myself. But was it for good? I shook my head not wanting to think about the hazel eyed boy any longer.

"Hey, you're up?" The tanned girl said.

"Yeah, why?" I laughed a little.

"It's 7:30 in the morning. You usually sleep until 2pm." Dinah said.

"yeah, well..." Was my only reply. I laid back down turning the opposite way.

"Did you see?"

"See what?"

"What's on twitter?"

"Yeah, I saw." I said trying not to loose control of my tears.

"So?"

"I'm good, Dinah. I'm not gonna try to get back with him. I have my own path to walk and it doesn't lead up to him."

"Okay." Was all she said before she walked out.

I laid in Bed for a couple more minutes, just thinking about god knows what. I really wanted to get up but then again I could lay in bed all day. I'd be a billionaire if sleeping was a career.

Soon enough I was up and showered and ready for this long day. Little did I know it was gonna be the longest day I ever lived.