The invite

So this is my first story so please
don't judge. I'm also a pretty bad writer and I will have trouble thinking of ideas so.. Yea. Hope you enjoy this book, also there's gonna be a little romance. :3 (edit: did I say that? Oops. No romance I don't think... what was I thinking)

Lucy P.O.V

It's just a normal day at fairy tail, except for one thing isn't normal. A blonde is sitting in the corner sulking, ignored by everyone except for some. The rest of the people are fighting, Cana's drinking, Mirajane is serving some breakfast when Natsu came and kick the door open. "Guys, I have news,I found this envelope in front of the guild entrance, it said it was from the dragon realm, 'dragons are asking a celestial wizard also known as the queen of dragons to train with them and help them defeat the evil dragon, Achnologia.' . It can't be Lucy right? She's too weak, she can't be the dragon queen, I was even thinking of kicking her of team Natsu and replace her with Lisanna who is like five times stronger!"
I got so mad, really mad, I was thinking of asking Natsu out but it seems like he likes Lisanna better, if he says that, fine, I will train with the dragons and get my revenge. I started stomping out the door, " Lucy what's up?" And after that, he realized what he just said, he can be so stupid sometimes. I walked out the door and to my apartment, balancing beside the river. I hear someone yell "Don't fall in Lucy!" Well, at least somebody cares about me.

Natsu P.O.V

I accidentally said that I was kicking Lucy off my team! Then Lucy stomped out the door. Oh no, I actually wasn't sure yet, I just got really mad that the dragons didn't invite me, maybe I'll ask Lucy later on if she will take me there too. I just have a really strong feeling that she is going to say no.

Lucy P.O.V

I walked in front of my apartment, I was just about to open the door when a really blinding Aqua coloured light appeared, I couldn't see for a while, what could that light be?...

Sorry about the cliff hanger, not like anyone would be interested but I hope you read on, I also don't know what I'm gonna do for next chapter, oh well, first chapter done! Way to go pplzzzz!!!!!!! :3 :P and I will also try and make each chapter longer and update more recent if you guys want me to. :) cya all later, bwaiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sparks :3