Is this the end?

Thud. Thud. Thud.
  I have grown used to the sounds of bodies hitting the ground and the screams of those who cannot fight for themselves and are being ripped to shreds. No one knows how to kill these things; we only know how to slow them down long enough for us to get away.

   These monsters that have been growing in numbers fast seem to come out of nowhere. We call them the Knights of Acryliat, their higher up. The only reason we know of Acryliat is because he is the one who sent their message of terrorism by destroying the lands most sacred valley, the Valley of Lithicals. Lithicals are fairy-like creatures that help to pollinate the flowers and harvest the crops. In return for their help, we give them a feast of the best fruits and vegetables that are grown during the spring and vow to stay out of the valley so they may have peace.

   The leaders all over Argenad are rushing to find a weapon against the Knights now that they have made their move. We knew they were in this world a few years ago, but we never would've thought that they would destroy the valley and rage a war against us.
  "Celesta! Lord Crimmons summons you to the towers for you next mission," Evelyn's voice sounds throughout the empty room. Evelyn has long, blonde hair and pointed ears. Some say she is an elf from the planet of varice, but She's really just a normal human who has an interest in looking like an elf. She's a few years older than I am, 24, and is 5'7. Her blue eyes pierce  through your soul like ice. She is Ace's, Lord Crimmons, personal messenger. Each section of the worlds command centers has a messenger. I look out the window one last time before grabbing my armor and many weapons.

   As I run to the tower, I hurriedly put on my armor and click my weapon holsters into place. I stood in front of the large doors to the tower and smoothed out my hair before putting my spiked helmet on and drawing my sword. I burst into the room, immediately coming sword-to-sword with a man. I grunt a few times as our swords continue to make contact, causing my sword to vibrate viscously in my hands. The man used his sword to throw mine out of my hands, leaving me with a small dagger as my only other option. My other weapons are strictly for battlefield combat only. As I bring my dagger out of my weapons belt, he quickly knocks it out of my hand. The man drops his sword on the floor and brings his fists up, level to his chest. I do the same and go to punch his helmet. He catches my spiked, gloved hand in his and pulls me closer to him, turning my back to him as he does so. He wraps his arms around my waist, thinking that the fight is over. He is so wrong. I kick his shin, causing him to stumble backwards and then trip him. Thud. Ugh, I hate the sound even if it means something other than the death of a human. I walk towards the man and sit on his waist. I unhook my helmet from my body armor and take it off, revealing my straight, long, light brown hair.
   "You've gotten rusty, Ace," I smirk down at the leader of my tribe. "I think you've just gotten better, my dear," he replies, a dorky smile playing on his lips. I lean down towards his ear, "either way, you suck." I giggle before kissing his lips.  I got up and held out m hand to help him up. After he stood up and smoothed out his short, brown hair, he cleared his throat and walked towards the door to the research room. "This can't be good,"I thought to myself as Ace opened the doors to a room full of depressed looking people.